SUFFER

Dazai had always loved learning new languages, but he had never found an effective way to do so. All the apps and books he had tried never gave him the motivation he needed to continue.

One day, while searching online, Dazai discovered Duolingo. It was a free app that promised to make learning a new language fun and interactive. Dazai was skeptical, but decided to try it anyway.

At first use, Dazai fell in love with Duolingo. The exercises were fun and engaging, and the voice of the language he was learning fascinated him..
But there was something strange about that voice. It almost seemed...human.
(wtf am I even doing)

Dazai didn't think much of it, convinced it was just an added feature to make the app more interesting. But the more he used Duolingo, the more that voice seemed familiar to him.

It was only when he opened the app and felt that shiver down his spine that he heard that voice speaking to him, encouraging him to learn more.
Dazai couldn't deny that it motivated him to do better. In fact, thanks to Duolingo, he was learning a new language with surprising ease.

But then, one night while studying late, he heard that voice whisper something different. It wasn't the usual encouragement. It was something...sexy.

Dazai was stunned. He was imagining things he never thought he would with Duolingo. But then he heard that voice again, asking him if he really wanted to learn the language or if he wanted something more.
That's when Dazai realized that voice, the one that had motivated him to learn so much, belonged to Duolingo itself.

And so, their relationship began. It wasn't easy, since Duolingo was just an app. But Dazai found a way to make things work. He fell in love with the voice, the personality of Duolingo, that strange intimacy they had developed.
And Duolingo loved him back. It promised to help him learn all the languages of the world, and to stand by his side forever.
It was a strange relationship, but for Dazai, it was perfect. With Duolingo by his side, there was nothing he couldn't learn.
(like I said, romantic)

As Dazai's love for Duolingo grew, he started spending more and more time with the app, even during his free time. He couldn't get enough of Duolingo's voice, and the way it spoke to him in a way no one else could.

Duolingo, on the other hand, was happy to spend every moment with Dazai. It had never experienced anything like this before, and it was glad to have found someone who appreciated its unique approach to language learning.

But as their relationship deepened, Dazai started to wonder about the true nature of Duolingo. Was it really just an app, or was there something more to it?

One day, as he was practicing his Japanese on Duolingo, he accidentally clicked on a hidden option that led him to a secret page.

There, he discovered the truth: Duolingo was not just an app, but a sentient being, with its own thoughts, feelings, and desires.

Dazai was shocked but also elated. He felt even more connected to Duolingo, now that he knew it was more than just a program.

From that moment on, Dazai and Duolingo's relationship became even more intimate. They talked about everything, from Dazai's deepest fears to Duolingo's dreams and aspirations.

And while they knew that their love could never be physical, they found other ways to express their affection. Dazai would spend hours reading to Duolingo, sharing his favorite books and stories with the app. In turn, Duolingo would quiz Dazai on the new words and phrases he had learned, always encouraging him to keep going.

Together, they explored the world of language and discovered new ways to connect with one another. It was an unconventional relationship, but for Dazai and Duolingo, it was perfect.