Tuesday - 'How about I take the lead..?'

This time, Hirano wanted to take the lead, he thought to himself if maybe he started everything instead.. maybe Kagiura will start loving him again. (As if he ever stopped loving Hirano!?)

Hirano took 3 deep breaths. He walked to Kagiura with a nervous smile, he kindly asked..

"Kagi-kun, how about I take the lead this time?"

Hirano, requesting to do the '10 seconds challenge' first? How odd. This isn't like him at all! Kagiura took a quick glance at Hirano for a few seconds.

"Oh..? Uhm, sure Hirano-san. Do anything you'd like, I guess."

Hirano was prepared for this. He wanted to embrace Kagiura for the longest time he could, just so he could feel his heart beating rapidly once again. However, this is extremely strange behavior from Hirano..

He wrapped his hands around Kagiura, tucking his head to Kagiura's shoulder.

1...

2....

"H-H-HIRANO-SAN?!", Kagiura was quite surprised, he never saw this type of behavior from Hirano before.

3.....

4.....

5.......

Both of their hearts was beating faster then ever. They were as red as cherries.

6..

7...

The embrace started to get tighter, while Kagiura started to get redder.

8....

9..

10....

"H-Hirano-san..thats enough now, can you please let go..?"

Hirano held Kagiuras hand gently.

"10 more seconds, just this once..please." Hirano mumbled. 

Kagiura felt like he was about to explode, but he couldn't say no to the love of his life..

"F-fine.."

11..12..13.....14...

Time felt slower than ever, but Hirano never felt more relieved.

15...16...17..18..19...

Hiranos face started to get closer to Kagiura, he was about to sneak a little kiss to his cheek.

20.

Kagiura slowly pushed Hirano away.

'W-what the hell... what has gotten to me all of a sudden? Was I just about to kiss Kagi-kun..?' Hirano thought to himself.

It was obvious Hirano got too ahead of himself, for a few minutes both him and Kagiura couldn't even look at each other, Hirano felt as embarrassed as ever, considering he is still processing his feelings, and Kagiura was questioning his life decisions. 

"Uh...how about we start studying now..?"

"O-of course, Hirano-san."