Thursday - Admiration

'Never in my life have I wanted to scream out ,I love you, so fucking badly..'

Since that one afternoon, Hirano had been trying his best to control what he says, especially since he accidentally confessed his feelings the other day, luckily it was quiet enough to not be heard.

'I can't think straight.. I love him...I love him so fucking much... It hurts... I want to say it now...'

Hirano looked at Kagiuras body with awe.. he was just so.. handsome.

He looked at his gorgeous hair, stunning eyes, his cheeks, his arms, his body, his legs, so much to pay attention to. His eyes began to sparkle like crazy. It was like love absorbed him, he couldn't focus studying, he only had eyes for Kagiura. Thats it.

It's fairly obviously the two men were 'head over heels' for each other. What could be holding them back from dating exactly?

Well. For the longest time (in reality it only had been a day..) Hirano had been looking for the correct moment. By doing this he could risk his heart exploding out from his chest.

"Uhm..Hirano-san could you please help me with this question..?"

"Oh, yeah sure, sorry, I just zoned out haha..."

'He smells nice..' 'Why does he look so pretty today?' 'I love him.' 

It was like Hirano was a completely person, if you compared him now to a month ago, then the difference would be very obvious. He was extremely love-struck for Kagiura.

"Hirano-san.. you still seem a bit off.. was it because of what I said yesterday..?"

"Oh- Uh- No..No.. It's nothing. Really!"

"You seem a bit red.."

'AHHHH SHIT', Hirano himself hasn't realised, but for the whole study session he had only been focusing on Kagiura, causing him to blush for the majority of the time.

"S-sorry, I need to go to the bathroom real quick."

"Okay.."

Hirano rushed to the bathroom and looked at the mirror instantly.

'I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MESS!' He thought to himself.

Hirano was indeed, a mess. All flustered, and 'blushy'. He was on cloud-nine just by looking at Kagiura.

—————————————

"Thanks a lot for the help, Hirano-san!"

Kagiura smiled softly.

"Yeah..no problem."

"Is there anything wrong..? It seems like you have something to say, Hirano-san." 

-gulp-

'Breathe, just breathe'. Hirano thought to himself. 'Just go ahead and say it!'. 'Just make sure you don't do anything weird!'

"Kagi-kun.. would you like to do the 10 seconds thingy again..?"

"Eh?! I.. uhm, I think it's best if we stopped it. I've learnt that I should just patient until you give me the answer, that you want to be my boyfriend. I decided to not try rush you, haha.."

".." Hirano froze for a good few seconds.

He leaned closer to Kagiura, staring into his eyes, cupping his hands to his cheeks.

"Then...how about we do it for my sake then? But instead of 10 seconds, 2 minutes."

"HUH?!"

Who would've expected that? In the beginning Hirano complained that a minute was too long, but now he's extending it?!

Obviously, both Hirano and Kagiura are as red as ever, well Kagiura more. That totally caught him off-guard!

"Yes! Of course! More than 2 minutes would be better actually. An hour maybe?" 

His eyes glowed brighter than the sun.

"Haha.. okay maybe not an hour..."

Hirano slid his fingers through Kagiuras majestic hair, and felt his soft cheeks, and yet again, he fell into a deep embrace..

'How much longer can I hold on without kissing him.....' Hirano quietly thought to himself.