You Can Run But You Can't Hide

Jason's pov:

"OMFG YES!" I scream. "Aye Y/N, come here."

"What baby?" Y/N says.

"I GOT THE JOB AND I START ON MONDAY!" I say and pick her up then twirl her around.

"Congratulations." She giggles. "Now put me down!"

I chuckle and put her down gently.

"Speaking of job... I have to go." She kissed my cheek. "Stay out of trouble Mr. McCann!"

"Mm... I don't know about
Miss. Y/L/N." I laugh.

"I love you." Y/N says.

"I love you too." I kiss her. I watch her drive away. "What am I going to do today?" I mutter to myself.

Your pov:

I drive to my shitty job... Burger King. I park my car and go to the register.

"Excuse me Y/N Y/L/N?" A man you've never seen before says.

"Umm... Yeah, that's me but who are you?" You ask unsure.

"I'm an old friend of your boyfriend... Jason." The man smiles wickedly.

"My shift is over." You mutter and walk away.

"I'm not done with you yet!" The man hollers. Then, I start to run to my car. I drive away as fast as I can.

"JASON!" I burst through the door. "JASON WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jason says walking out of the TV room.

"There was a creepy guy... He knew me and he said he was an old friend of yours." You say out of breath. Jason goes pale and has a blank face.

"What did he say to you?" Jason whispers.

"He said called me by my first an last name and told me he was an old friend of you." You say. "He specifically called you Jason and not Justin."

"FUCKING SHIT!" Jason yells.

"What's wrong?!" You say panicked.

"You need to leave here." Jason says.

"Without you?! NO!" You yell.

"YOU HAVE TO! It's not safe for you and I can't get you hurt. I love you to much for that!" Jason says.

"Jason... Please. We both know that I won't be any safer no matter where I go." You whisper.

"But baby..." Jason mutters.

"No... We will be together and we will get through this together!" You say determined.

"Babe... If you get hurt it will be all my fault and you know I won't be able to live with that." Jason nutters.

"But YOU know that I would be more hurt if I walk away from you." You say. "Jason, baby I love you."

Jason presses his lips into yours. You wrap your arms around his neck. "Okay." Jason mumbles against your lip.

"Okay." You smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that it's short but I needed to update this. The next chapter will be so much better and I'll try to make it extra long too. Sorry I've been updating the imagines more than this book. I just don't have any time guys :( but I'm trying.

~ Mariah