A Full Moon with a Confession ♡

*Nobody's Pov*

(8:40PM)

It was a Full moon, Wednesday was writing her novel when Enid came up and asked, "Wens I can't put my claws away, do you think I might be wolfing out?" "Let me see." Wednesday said as she grabbed Enid's hand. "You're starting to form fur on you hands. I need to lock you in." Wednesday said. They jogged quickly so Wednesday could lock Enid in, in time. They barely just made it as Enid was fully transforming.

Wednesday had locked her in and waited about two hours for her to transform back to normal. Wednesday had brought a jacket and shorts knowing Enids clothes ripped apart when she transformed so there was nothing for her to wear. At 10:55 PM, the banging stopped from inside where she locked Enid in. She unlocked it and Enid fumbled into Wednesday's arms. "Here, put these on Sinclair." Gesturing to the shorts. She almost fell over trying to put them on, Wednesday put the jacket on her and zipped it up. "Can we get food? I'm hungry.." Enid asked. "Sure..?" Wednesday replied. "Everything hurts, I want to lay in a bubble bath." She said smirking. "Don't push your luck..." Wednesday said even though she knew she'd let her do so.
Wednesday heated up her bubble bath and helped her in. "Enid, stop wagging your tail. There's water getting all over me." Wednesday demanded. "Sorry Wens, I'm just glad you care for me." Wednesday sat by the tub talking to Enid waiting for her to get out.

Enids ears and tail were still out, it was the after effects of the full moon that caused it.

(12:05AM)

Enid had fallen asleep in the tub, Wednesday was admiring her until she checked the time. "Enid, wake up. It's 12 O'clock." Wednesday said as she tapped Enid. "Huh..? Oh, can I sleep with you tonight?" She said as she stepped out of the tub and Wednesday placed a towel around her. Wednesday sighed and placed a kiss on her forehead, "Sure, you have to dry off and get changed first though." "Ok! Can I wear one of your hoodies?" She asked while putting on her undergarments. Wednesday didn't question it and instead gave her it as reward for wolfing out.

She put it on and realized it was oversized. Wednesday giggled. "Did you just giggle? It's not funny!" Enid said jokingly. "No, I just think you look obnoxiously cute." Wednesday replied. Enid pressed a soft kiss on Wens lips. "What are we? Like title wise?" Enid then questioned. "Are you asking if we're dating or not?" Wednesday questioned. "Yeah, I just haven't asked you about it because of the Tyler situation." Enid said. "Sinclair, If you want to date me, you should have just asked." Wednesday said as she let out a slight smile. "Oh, you're ok with it? Can we keep it a secret for a bit though?" She said with a smile. "Sure. We leave for Christmas break tomorrow. Are you going to spend it with your family?"

Wednesday questioned Sinclair. "Uhm, no. I stay here while my brothers all go see them. I usually stay here over break." Enid mumbled.

"Oh." Wednesday said quietly.

Enid laid down and waited for Wednesday to finish up part of her novel.

(1:46 AM)

Enid had feel asleep while waiting for her. When Wednesday was done, she got up and threw on a t-shirt. She had already been in sweatpants and didn't feel the need to change them. She laid nuzzled up to Enid and place her hand around her.

(Sorry If it was quite short, I have no motivation rn. For anyone confused, they are now officially in a secret relationship if that wasn't obvious.)