Nail polish Tengen Uzui x reader {modern AU}

Y/n-your name
F/c-favourite colour
——————————
3rd P.O.V
You never thought you would make many friends in collage, let alone get a partner but here you were with your boyfriend Tengen Uzui on your bed painting each other's nails.

You were currently sitting in his lap, your back against his chest and his hands holding yours. Tengen's head was resting on your shoulder so he could see what he was doing as he painted your nails F/c. "You know, you have an excellent choice in colours my love, very flashy!" He said as he admired your freshly painted nails. "Thank you," you said, your face turning a shade of red. "Did you wanna watch something while you wait for your nails to dry?" Tengen said as he kissed your cheek. You nodded and reached for the remote, after your nails had dried you got up and faced Uzui. "Your turn." You say as you grab his red and Green nail polish, "actually could I have my nails matching yours?" He asked, you were surprised at this because you had never seen him with any other colour nail polish other that red and green, "yeah of course." You said as you grabbed the F/c nail polish and placed Tengen's hand on your leg.

When you had finished painting his nails you both sat on your bed and continued to watch a show while his nails dried. You felt his arms slowly wrap around your waist, pulling you backwards towards him. You laughed and turned to look at him, "careful you could mess up your nails and get nail polish everywhere." You said, Uzui chuckled and replied, "I'd rather cuddle with you, even if that means getting nail polish everywhere." He then kissed the top of your head and hugged you closer to him. You laughed and kissed his cheek before snuggling up to him and relaxing back into his arms, your back against his chest and your hands holding his.
                  End
—————————
{word count:394}
Sorry this one was a short one, I kinda ran out of ideas but still wanted to use the story so I hope it still turned out ok. Requests are still open so if you have a character and/or a scenario then please leave in the comments and I'll se wheat I can do!

-X3lA :p