Hottest With Prettiest?!

Please comment and star this if you like it🫶🏻

And don't forget to flirt a bit with babies in header pic... bcz OMG,long hair taekook... my religion 🫡

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ —⃝   —⃝   —⃝   —⃝   —⃝ ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

It was 12:30 AM when the doorbell rang. The sound of the doorbell made the person dozing off on the couch come to life again with a flinch. He noticed the time and sighed before standing up to welcome back his husband who was again late like everyday.

"You are late...again!" He deadpanned as soon as he saw his husband's hunched posture, possibly due to tiredness. But he was too mad to think about his husband's tiredness.

"I know!" His husband clapped back after entering the house, not forgetting to bump his shoulder with his husband 'accidentally' while passing by. He knew his partner was pissed but...did he give any flying Fs?! Nope!!

Rather he casually climbed up the stairs, wanting to go directly to their room and just pass out on bed. He was too tired to deal with any of the domestic shits!

His husband on the other end watched the other go upstairs without any explanation which pissed him off more than it should. He took deep breaths, with eyes closed, to control his anger and then after closing everything downstairs and turning off all the lights, he too climbed up to go to their room.

Even after being in the same room, both didn't bother each other and just continued to do their own work. One was near the dresser doing his night time routine while the other was checking his phone before turning on the silent mode.

"Jungkook!"

The said man turned to face his husband with a raised eyebrow while applying moisturizer. His husband approached him with hands in pockets of his pajama, hanging loosely on his waist without anything covering his torso.

 His husband approached him with hands in pockets of his pajama, hanging loosely on his waist without anything covering his torso

(Credit of edited picture goes to rightful owners)

" I hope you keep track of time and come home on time or just not bother to come home at all. I don't want to waste anymore time waiting for you, fearing whether you are alive or not!!"

Jungkook scoffed and turned back to face the mirror " you better stop caring then... because..." he finished his routine and went to his side of bed, while continuing casually "I will come back whenever the F i want"

Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung glaring at him as if he would kill him just by his looks. He didn't care though. He knew his husband could only glare. So he gave him a big fake smile and said " good night husband!"

Jungkook laid down on the bed and sighed. Soft bed at the end of a tiring day felt like heaven. He closed his eyes even though he could feel a pair of eyes throwing daggers at him. He just loved to piss his husband off.