Chapter 3 - !¿GUILT-TRIP¿!

Chapter 3: !¿GUILT-TRAP¿!
Authors Note: Most credit go to fictionist-flare because my brain wasn't braining and it wasn't doing it's JOB!!!! Also I apologise in advance for the shit you will be reading! I am being harassed by this bitch fictionist-flare and she won't stop so I'm sorry!! NOT!
TW: Guilt-tripping, Tuk being fucking adorable, blood and wounds ( I think), swearing, Y/n being a motherfucking Queen💅😎

Chapter 3: !¿GUILT-TRAP¿!Authors Note: Most credit go to fictionist-flare  because my brain wasn't braining and it wasn't doing it's JOB!!!! Also I apologise in advance for the shit you will be reading! I am being harassed by this bitch fictionist...

EVERYONE BOW DOWN TO OUR QUEEN 👸🫶👌🫦💖💅😎✨💕💕🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Y/n's POV
"Y/n?!", Jake said shocked and confused. The youngest had tears in eyes as she looked up at me. A bit guilt hit me like a bullet through my heart. But I push that guilt down turning my eye back to Jake.

"Yes! It's me JAKE!", I say while pointing my gun at his youngest son. Jake's eye's grow wide as his wife glares at me barring her teeth.

"So you are Y/n!!", she snaps at me. I can tell she was trying to intimidate me but clearly it wasn't working. I hear the sound of a blade being sharpened as it echoes throughout the cave. Jake's eyes go wide.

"Yes but you will call me Buzzkill if you want to see your youngest son give children", I say as I point the gun closer to Jake's youngest son loading it. Jake and his wife jolt forward and his youngest started to cry in fear

"Y/n! Why are you doing this?!", Jake asked as his voice starts to break due to the tear he's holding back.

"Doing what!? Protecting my best friend!", I hiss holding eye contact with Jake. Once again made moving the gun closer to his son. At this point, tears start to fall down Jake's face and I can his youngest child's sobs bounce off the cave walls, echoing. Guilt was drowning me at this point but didn't show it. Tears start building up in eyes but I let them fall. My breathing firsts to become messed up and my ears flatten as I still eye contact with Jake. I lower my gun and take a few big steps back. All I did was look at Jake. Tears flooding down my face. They hit the ground echoing across the cave. I look between Jake and his wife's face. Jake face softened at my state and his wife look at me with a confused face.

"I'm sure most people would say the world would be a better place without me.", I say with  a straight face as tears still down down it. Jake looked like he was about cry.

"I don't disagree.", I say continuing.
"I fact I have been trying to leave it for as long as I can remember." Tears blurred my vision as I still try to look at Jake and his woman.
"But I can't because Nima need me! My older brother needs me! He needs to know that I am alive!"

"Who is Nima?", Jake's mate said in a soft but stern voice. I stare at her with a blank expression with tears still running down my face. My ears flick up slightly before I turn my head a little to look behind me as the sound of the blade sharpening stops. My heartbeat was increasing by each passing second as I tried my best to keep my breathing under control. I could practically hear my heartbeat. My tail straightens completely and my ears go back as far as possible. More tears start to build up as my vision got more blurred by one second. I bow my head a little while still looking behind me.

I take out a pocket knife walking over to the little girl that's crying. Screams and cries from the family echoed through the cave. I walk behind the small girl and kneel down pressing the knife to her wrist. The girls ears fold back as she lowered her head while crying. I move the knife down and cut the rope on her wrists making look back as I move to face her. My face softens as the little girl looks up at me with a scared expression. I swing my legs around to sit properly. I gently lift her up placing her on my lap one leg on each of my sides as I take my hand putting it on the back her head and her head close to my chest wrap my other arm around her slowly rocking back and forth. I hear a voice speak behind me.............

"Beads?............ What are you doing? Who are they??"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Thank you for reading and please stick around for the next chapter IF WE ALL DON'T DIE!

If we all do die, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
I will die read fucking SMUT!

Words: 817 words
👁👄👁
I was very lazy okay!?!! I'M SORRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕