Chapter 2

We were all in bed. Brad was asleep in his room and Mase was asleep next to me. My phone started ringing. I looked at it. Kai. We haven't spoke since we broke up. I answered it. "Why are you calling?" I asked him. "Why did you answer?" He asked.

"Fair point." I was keeping quiet. I got up and walked into the kitchen, sitting on the counter. "I miss you." He said. He was tired. I could tell by his voice. "Brad was asking about you. Asking when he could see you next." I said. "I want to see you. And my son." He said. "How about Mase brings Brad to traing tomorrow. It will be Friday, so you can bring him back on Sunday?" I asked. "Can you bring him?" He asked. I sighed. "I guess so." I said. "Great. Can't want to see you, Princess." He said. "Don't call me that." I said. I could tell he was smirking.

"Goodnight, Kai." I said. "Goodnight princess." He said then hung up. I sat there, looking at my phone. Looking at Kai's name. "Oh god." I said. I got out a cup and drank some water. I went back to bed after. "Where did you go?" Mase asked, his eyes still shut. "I had to take a call." I said. "Okay." He said, pulling me in and cuddling me.

-

"Hey." I said, walking up to Mason. "Um, Kai called last night." I said. "Whay did he want?" Mase asked, grabbing more grapes. "He wanted to see Brad. So I said I would bring him to traing. Potter said it was okay for us to be there." I said. "Great!" Mase said with a smile. "You've never seen me train before." He said. He kissed the top of my head. He took Bradley's bag, and I picked Brad up. We got in the car and went to his training.

At traing, we walked in. "Daddy!" Brad yelled, running up to him. "Hey, buddy!" Kai said, picking him up. "I missed you, Daddy!" Brad yelled. I smiled slightly. "I missed you to, buddy." He said. We all walked into the stadium. "Lia!" Potter yelled with a smile. He jogged over and hugged me. "Can I borrow Kai for a sec?" I asked. He nodded. Mase kissed the top of my head then ran onto the pitch. Kai put Brand down and Pitter picked him up. Kai walked with me to the gym. "Yeah?" He asked. "You can't just call me like that at night." I said. "I missed you." He said innocently. "I'm with Mase." I said. "But I'm the father of your child." He said. "We broke up." I said. He walked closer to me.

"We both know that was a mistake." He  said. He pulled me in by my waist and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started to make out. We heard footsteps so quickly moved away from each other. "Lia!" Ben said with a smile. "Benny!" I said, hugging him. "Come watch us train! I've missed you so much!" He said. He put his arm around my shoulder then walked with me. Kai followed behind. "Brad is so cute! He's gonna be just like his dad. An amazing footballer." Ben said, looking back at Kai with a smile.

-

After practice, I walked up to Mase, holding Brad. "I'm gonna go with Brad. Make sure he settles in okay. I'll be back late tonight. Is that okay?" I asked. He nodded. "Have fun, Brad!" He said, kissing his head. I then walked off with Kai.

We got back to his house and Brad started to run away like his crazy self. I put his bag in his room, then walked downstairs and sat on the sofa with Kai. It was getting late, so Brad would have to go to bed soon. "Movie?" Kai asked. I smiled and nodded. He then put on my favourite movie, Pixles. I smiled. He pat the sofa next to him, so I sat next to him. He put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder.

"I'll go out Bradley to bed." I said half way through the movie. He paused it. "I'll come to." He said with a smile. "Brad!" I yelled. He ran to me. "Time for bed, buddy." Kai said. He picked him and up and walked to his room. He put him down and tucked him in. "Mummy's not going to be here in the morning, okay? It will just be Daddy." I said. Brad nodded. "Goodnight Sweatheart." I kissed the top of his head. "I'll make pancakes in the morning for you." Kai said, kissing the top of his head to. We started to walk out, but stopped, closing the door just enough so we could see in. We then watched our son drift off to sleep.

We sat back down on the sofa and continued watching the film. I was cuddled up next to Kai. He looked down at me. "What?" I asked with a smile. "Nothing." He said. "No, what?" I asked. "Your just-" He stopped. "Spit it out, Havertz." I said. He just kissed me. And I kissed him back. It turned into a make out but it never stopped. He layed me down on the sofa and then we did the deed.

-

I got home and Mason immediately kissed me. "Hi." I said. "I missed you." He said. I smiled. "I miss you too." I said. He then kissed me again. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, making out with him. He carried me into the bedroom. "I've missed you so much." He said. He layed me down and then we did the deed. After, Mase pulled me closer to him, cuddling into me. I've just had sex with two different guys in the same day.

"Mase..." I said. He cuddled into me a bit more. "Yeah?" He asked. "I need to tell you something..." I said.