Chapter 3

"Mase..." I said. He cuddled into me a bit more. "Yeah?" He asked. "I need to tell you something..." I said.

With perfect timing, Ben called. "I need to take this." I said, walking to the kitchen. "Benny. Ben. Benny." I said. "Breathe, Lia. It's okay." He said. "Ben. I hooked up with Kai. I-I-I-" I started but he stopped me. "Does Mase know?" He asked. "No." I whispered. "I am going to come over, and your are going to tell him, okay?" He asked. I stayed silent. "I'm leaving now. I'll be right there with you, I promise." He said. He then hung up.

Less then ten minutes later, Ben walked in. "Hey." He said, hugging me. "Babe?" Mase said, walking around the corner. "Ben! Hey!" Mase said. Ben smiled slightly. "Mase, Lia needs to tell you something." Ben said. I looked back at Ben and he nodded slightly. "Um, please don't be mad." I said. I felt Ben glaring at me. "Okay, you can be mad." I said. "Babe, whats wrong?" Mase asked. "Kai and I hooked up..." I said. "W-What?" He asked. "I'm reay sorry. And if I could take it back I could." I said. "But you can't." Mase said. "Take her to your place." Mase said. Ben nodded, putting his hand on my shoulder. I stopped just before I got to the door, tears threatening to stream down my face. "I love you, Mase." I said then walked out.

We got back to Ben's place and I broke into tears the second I walked in. Ben just hugged me. "I fucked up." I said. "Big time." He said, rubbing back. I just cried into his shoulder. "It's late. Go to my room and get some sleep." He said after a couple minutes. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah. Go." He said. I smiled slightly then walked to his room. I layed down on his bed and passed out.

-

It was time for me to pick up Brad from Kai. We're meeting at their practice. "I'll drop you back to Mason's so you can pick up your car. You can take Brad back here." Ben said. "Thank you." I said. He smiled. "Come on." He said, checking his phone. "Mase said your keys are in the plant pot." He said. We drove to my house. "I'll see you there, okay?" He asked. I nodded. I got my keys out of the pot and got in my car. I took a deep breath then started driving.

I got to the stadium and walked up to Kai who was holding Brad. "Mummy!" Brad said. I smiled. "Hey, Brad." I said. Kai put him down and he ran to me. I picked him up. Kai walked up to me. "What's the matter, Princess. Your looking sad." Kai said, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. I stepped back. "I told Mase." I said. "Good. Now it can finially be us again." Kai said. "No. I love him." I said. "But you also love me, don't you." He said. "Mason!" Brad yelled. I put him down and he ran over to him. "No. I don't." I said. I walked over to Mase who was holding Brad, smiling. "Mase..." I said. I turned to me, his smile fading slightly, but never completely fading. "Mase, you coming?" Conor asked.

"Let go back to Uncle Ben's place, Brad." I said, taking him from Mase. I started to walk away but he stopped me. "You can go back to our place. We'll talk when I get home." He said. He was holding the keys out. I took them, bit he kept ahold of my hand. "Do you love him?" He was looking at Kai who was looking at us. "No. I love you, Mase." I said. He smiled slightly. "I'll see you at home." He said. He then walked off.

I was sat on the sofa with Brad on my lap, both of us asleep. I didn't get much sleep last night so I was really tired. I woke up to someone next to me. Mase put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes again. "Why did you do it?" Mase asked. "I got caught in the moment. I don't know. I wish I never did do it." I said. He held my tighter. "Did he get your pregant?" He asked. Mase and I didn't use protection. "No. There is no way he could have." I said. "Good." I heard the relief in his voice. He kissed the top of my head then looked at the time. "I'll put Brad to bed." He said. I nodded. He picked him up and took him to bed. He came back and I cuddled into him again. "I love you, Mason." I said. "I love you to, Amelia." He said.