1

✨ Wills pov✨

Im sick of this. Sitting on the sidelines while they talk about girls, Lucas and mike on and on about stupid girls. And as I herd before it's not there fault I don't like girls. Well maybe it is mike maybe it's your fault. Today I'm supposed to have a sleepover with mike and Lucas but instead I'm having a sleepover with Mike El Lucas and max. Mike and El are just making out on the love seat while max and Lucas are cuddling on the sofa. Im sitting on the floor in awkward silence. I'm so bored like what are you supposed to do turn on a movie, read a comic? I want to go home so I can listen to music and draw.... Draw that's what I'll do. I jump up and graphic my scech book and finish the drawing that I was working on later. Wich of course was mike. How could you not love him. Oh by the way I'm super gay. " will whatcha drawing" says mike suddenly unattached to el.

"N-nothing" I stutter

"If it's nothing let me see" Mike says walking towards me. I freeze and Impulsively throw my sketch book out the window.

"What the hell was that for" says Lucas sitting up.

"I'll get it for you will" says El with her sweet voice

"NO!" I scream " I mean no it's ok I'll get it" I run outside grab my sketchbook and put it with my things grab my bag and start leaving.

"Will were are you going" mike says in a worried tone. His beautiful black eyes sparking.

"Umm well I remembered that umm.... My grandmas is dying. Ya that's what's going on got to go byyyy" I scream

oh god that was awful. I hop on my bike and start peddling. I'm finally going home. I zone out I mean it is summer time well, Not really because in two weeks we go back to school. Anyways I should do something fun maybe tomorrow I should go hang out with robin Steve and Dustin at scoops ahoy.

I mindlessly ride my bike not paying attention to the road. I don't exactly want to go home yet. My mom will just bombard me with questions. I look up to see a dark figure on the road that I'm about to run into. I swerve my bike and fall of. The figure comes toward me I back up not wanting to get taken to the upsidown. But then I relies that it's just a lady in a black pantsuit with short blond hair.

"Hello will" the lady says

"Umm hi who are you" I ask

"I'm holly and I would like it if you would come with me." Holly says almost robotically

"Well I'm going to have to say no" I say

"We have reason to believe that you have special powers" she says

"Well that's wrong... so I'm gonna go" I say

I feel I sharp pain in my neck and see holly will a dart gun in hand and then it all goes dark.