164.I swear, I don't know who they are!

But what could that be??

Is she threatened? Or, someone else were threatened and she has to take this risk to save them??

Otherwise she would have sent him indirect hint or something like that. As she didn't do it, it might be because someone were watching her closely.

"I immediately wanted to know if anyone related to your lady boss are off the radar." Jungkook ordered and he asked Jin to finish the meeting on his behalf and return to the base as soon as possible.

After giving instructions, Jungkook quickly reached the base and by then his men were already present.

"Sir, Jennie is the only person who was not seen since morning. Mr. Kim Taehyung is not yet aware of it and neither are others" his men informed.

"Did you try to track her?" Jungkook asked. If his hunch is correct, Jennie would have got kidnapped and was been used as bargaining chip to lure his baby.

As Pranpriya is not close to anyone in her past life, the enemies couldn't find anyone.

But, after the murder attempt she has got close to many people and the enemies failed to pull some strings to find their identities.

However, when it comes to Jennie, Pranpriya has met her a couple of times before the accident and after Lisa reincarnated, Jennie got close to her because she is Taehyung's sister.

But to other people who don't know that this 'Pranpriya' is not Pranpriya but Lisa, assumed that she and Jennie are planning together to take revenge on Oh family.

And, it was the reason they are close to each other now. So, the enemies didn't have any options but to kidnap Jennie to lure Pranpriya.

Jungkook of course figured this out and as he expected, Jennie's tracks are perfectly covered.

This made him confirm that Jennie got kidnapped and his baby is on rescue of her.

Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed.

He couldn't comprehend what to do now. To his distraught, he doesn't even know who the enemies are and where his baby girl headed to.

"Lali, where are you right now" Jungkook whispered to himself as he continued thinking deeply.

After few seconds his eyes flew open and he stood up before grabbing his car keys and rushing back to his and his baby girl's villa.

Tzuyu is still there, trying to extract some clues. And, when she saw Jungkook frantically storming inside, shivers ran across her spine and her nails dug into her palms.

"Tzuyu, I want you to inform others that Jennie got kidnapped. Alert the teams and request for reinforcement from nearby base" he ordered and rushed upstairs without waiting for her to answer him.

As Tzuyu busied herself in obeying Jungkook's instructions, Jungkook started searching for the clues in the bedroom.

His baby would have left at least a single clue for him to rescue her. She is someone who can cook up plans right at the instant.

"Come on baby." He thought to himself and his eyes landed on the photo which was actually moved from its place.

It is the photo of his baby but it was after the reincarnation. It should be on their bedside table but his baby girl changed it to the table which is placed at the side of the wall which has decorating frame of mountain valleys.

She even considerably placed it just beside the red lamp.

Red is council's secret code to mention the past in reference with future. If someone uses red color, it meant that they are now facing the circ.u.mstances related to their past missions or something fatal.