Stamina

Oh how the tables turn.

The next day Bucky found himself flat on his back on the bed, his wrists tied loosely to the headboard with one of your belts and a patterned scarf. They weren't really restraints; he would have no trouble slipping his wrists through the loops, or breaking them altogether.

They were there as a reminder. No hands. No touching. No matter what.

A broken groan passed his lips as you wrapped your lips around his cock and let him into your mouth, just a few inches, but more than you'd offered him so far; his hips jerked slightly before he forced them to still. If only he could push up just a bit, convince you to take more of him, a couple good thrusts into the wet heat of your mouth and he'd be done for; but when he writhed again, you pulled away.

"Buck," you warned, and he lifted his head slightly, looking past his heaving chest to meet your eyes. It felt like you'd been on your stomach, naked between his legs for days; your spit-slick lips were swollen, but that mischievous glint in your eyes hadn't faded.

He sucked in a harsh breath when you flicked your tongue just under the head of his cock. So good— but you had no rhythm, no urgency, no goal. Well, one goal: stamina, you said.

Translucent-white fluid beaded at his tip before dribbling down his shaft, and you waited a few seconds, giving him time to cool off before you lapped it up with a broad stroke of your tongue. His cock twitched at the contact, and you smirked.

His hips jerked helplessly. "Baby, please, I gotta—"

"Color?" you asked softly, your warm breath against his sensitive cock making him shudder.

"Green," he said immediately through gritted teeth. "Green, green, fucking green—"

That was something you had suggested as soon as he agreed to having his hand tied— a color system. He should've fucking known then; nothing you had ever done in the past would even remotely approach yellow, let alone red. But this... he could understand why he might need the system for this.

Suddenly your mouth was on him completely, coaxing a moan from deep in his chest. You bobbed your head just a few times, enough to find a faux rhythm, enough for his hips to start working in tandem with your mouth. But then you slowed, swallowing around him while you let him into your throat, and Bucky whimpered. Yes, he was gonna cum straight down your throat, and you'd swallow it all, he knew it— but his dick twitched violently at the idea, and you gagged. That tightness, the constricting walls, made him twitch again— he whimpered when his balls tightened up, he was almost there— but then you were gone, and the chilly air that hit his cock pulled him back away from the edge.

"Fuck," he hissed through clenched teeth, letting out a shaky exhale and trying to relax his muscles as you disappeared from between his legs. You crawled up the bed beside him, careful not to even brush against him accidentally, determined not to give him even an ounce of the friction he so desperately needed. Your lips found his neck instead, and you sucked deep purple marks there while his hips jumped and tremored, needy despite having been abandoned. Your lips slotted over his, and he moaned into your mouth while he writhed, thrusting up into nothing.

"You're doing so good, baby," you said against his ear, your sweet voice causing a rush of heat to flow through his veins. A fresh gush of pre-cum oozed from his slit, and he couldn't help the way his chest shook with his breaths. He trembled when your fingers lazily traced down his body, pausing at the dip of muscle near his hip. "So sensitive, honey," you murmured. "A dream come true." You leaned back slightly to look at him, and let out an appreciative sigh. "My very own Greek god. Wow, look at you." Bucky caught your smirk from the corner of his eye, and oh god, what now— "Your cock is way bigger, though."