SIX

JENNIE
***

MY HEART BOLTED LIKE a rabbit, darting and weaving, seeking a hole to hide in.

I looked at her in the mirror behind me.

Our eyes snagged and a cloak of dark depravity consumed her.

Instinct blared to run.

Basic survival said I would not like what was about to happen.

But I was trapped, turned on, and tangibly consumed by hate and love.

With a snarl, she jerked my hips back, kicked my legs apart, and ran her fingers from my clit, over my dripping entrance, to my crack and asshole.

I flinched as she pushed her finger against the tight ring of muscle.

I gasped as her cock found my pussy.

I screamed as she thrust both unforgivingly inside me.

Her cock and her finger, claiming me two ways, ensuring she scrambled me, controlled me, punished me.

My knees buckled, digging my hipbones into the vanity as she mounted me without apology.

Her hungry grunts and barbaric thrusts made me swell with my previously denied climax. My imprisonment and her nastiness only added gasoline to the fire she’d struck inside.

I billowed with it.

Orange and red and yellow.

I burned with it as she fucked me as if I was every nightmare she’d ever had.

She was nasty and revengeful.

She covered up her pain with blustering malice.

But I didn’t care.

I surrendered to her spite because I found every facet of this woman utterly irresistible. She was a weapon of lust even while my body screamed at me to run.

To run and come.

To come and run.

To give in.

My legs spread wider.

She snarled as her cock hit the top of my pussy, locking us together in carnal copulation. Her finger in my ass only made her invasion tighter, deeper, dancing on the border of pleasure and pure pain.

My body switched from my ownership to her.

Her touch filled me, defiled me, and sullied me in every way possible.

I rose on my tiptoes as she claimed me with every lash of her rage. Her other hand grabbed my breast, kneading me, pinching my nipple, attacking me until I writhed in her hold.

“Please, Lisa…God, please.” My vision turned hazy as I looked at her in the mirror—watched the way she pawed me, flushed at the wildness she’d conjured in me.

All I wanted, all I needed was to be thoroughly fucked by this woman.

A woman who had no control over her actions. A woman thoroughly hollowed out by an animal holocaust.

“Fuck…fuck!” She tore her finger from my ass and wrapped her hand around my nape, keeping my head facing the mirror, our eyes trapped on each other.

We watched each other fuck.

We learned how ugly we were, how hungry we were, how utterly desperate to convince ourselves that life would continue if we weren’t together.

And we failed.

Because we no longer needed linguistics or lyrics to share our love, it was there.

The brightest flame, the loudest scream, the darkest disease imaginable.