Shower Romance.

They  were  so lost in his hazel eyes that they didn't felt the water on on their skin. Keshav smoothed his hands  on her skin. He traced his fingers from her arms to her lips. He looked at his wife and pecked her lips. And after the kiss, Keshav hugged Rai. He closed his eyes but felt Rai everywhere. He remembered those words Chahat once told him. Her each and every line got true. He smiled when he got his answers. He wanted to confess it but his inner man stopped him.

“Will you confess here at bathroom?” his inner self asked him. So he decided not to confess it cause he didn't wanted to leave this moment.

“What are you thinking brother?” she asked while smirking emphasizing the last word.

Keshav broke the hug and scooped her in his arms. “ I'm not your brother girl.. but sure... I can make a brother for Basant's daughter”  he teased her with his double meaning jokes. He managed to unlock the door before keeping the wet girl on a stool. He put off the shower and took his towel. He dried his wife with his towel before drying up him.

“Look you got me wet. I have to change now. ” she said while controlling her shyness.

“You better change other wise you will spread virus.” He mocked her.

She made faces and walked off from there the latter changed her clothes in other room. She pulled on her night pink pjs.

Time skipped. Both were in their own respective rooms. Rai didn't approached to his room thinking it would become awkward while on the other hand Keshav too was getting bored without her. He was going restless to have her in his surroundings.

Being impatient, he finally stood up on his toes and walked towards her room. Rai too was walking from the opposite direction. Keshav was walking blind while Rai was focusing on her phone. And what could we expect from their carelessness, they bumped with each other.

“Hey? O I see it's my lady.” he walked closer. Rai rolled her eyes as she didn't expected him to act suddenly cheesy.
She pushed him and ran to kitchen.

“You dare me to push? Huh?” he furrowed his brows with fake annoyance.

She sighed and looked at the boy. “You!” she pointed her index finger to him.

“What me?” he got up while brushing his pants and t-shirts.

“I'm hungry! Keshav... That's why I pushed you.. you know right I eat little and I become hungry all sudden?” she again turned back.

She tried to take the packet of cornflakes from the very upper berth of the shelve. She was trying her best but can't her height didn't supported her to do so.

Seeing her trying all these, Keshav chuckled and put his hands on the back. He came near her and raised his hand to get it. While doing this, he intentionally rubbed his hand from hers obviously to make Rai look him and to make an eye continue. She even did it though.

I poured some warm milk from the steel vessel in a bowl.

“ Well when we are going to Maharashtra?” She asked sitting on his bed.

He put his finger on his chin. “ Well not today.. I want to spent my whole day with you..” he said and she chuckled.

He turned off all the lights and curtains. 

“ What you will do?” she asked.

“ Let's sleep cuddling eachother.” he said which made Rai rolling her eyes.

“ What? Do you want me to do anything else?” he smirked.

“ This is my room. ”

“ No this is our room ” He pulled her on the bed and cuddled her .