Chapter 40

Chapter 40 800 Minds

    There was no reply for a long time.

    Perhaps the thing outside the door got impatient after not getting an answer for a long time.

    But it didn't push the door.

    Tang Meiru had a bold idea in her heart, maybe not responding to that thing is the way to save her life!

    Sure enough, the sound of footsteps outside the compartment sounded again, this time it went far away.

    Su Dazhuang took another long breath and said, "It's okay, it's okay..."

    The next second, he stared straight at a certain direction!

    In the deathly silence, Tang Meiru and Su Dazhuang looked in that direction together.

    at the top of the compartment.

    There was a warm, sticky liquid "pata" dripping on their faces.

    The strong smell of blood quickly filled their nostrils.

    A hammer dripping with blood hangs overhead.

    The thing with Su Meimei's face on it just held the hammer, silently clinging to the compartment door, staring at them coldly!

    It opened its mouth: "Have you seen my parents and brother?"

    "Who are you?! Don't come here! It must be scary! There can't be ghosts in this world!" It was Tang Meiru.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" This sentence was Su Daqiang.

    As for Su Dazhuang, the entire homestay might be filled with his shrill screams and cries.

    "Help!! Help!! I want to go home!!!"

    Tang Meiru's family couldn't bear it any longer, the three rushed out the door, screamed desperately, and fled out of the B&B by rolling and crawling. The smell of urine is getting stronger. What a big villa! What Xishan Village! What spring water! They don't need anything!

    After several people disappeared completely, the thing climbing on the door of the toilet cubicle jumped down and slowly took off the simulation mask on its face.

    Under the mask is a delicate little face.

    Wen Yan pinched his nose in disgust, the smell of urine in the air was disgusting.

    At this time, she was the only one left in the homestay, and she knew about the rumor of Mingquan Inn that Su Dazhuang said.

    She shivered, looked around, and after confirming that there was nothing unusual, the sense of surveillance never disappeared.

    Abandoning distracting thoughts in her mind, she quickly rushed out of the hotel and put all the 8 buckets of water outside the door into the space. Don't don't want it for nothing, after all, it is exchanged for real materials.

    At the same time, remember the words of the village chief, don't look back when you go down the mountain.

    After rushing all the way down the mountain, she dialed Gu Xingye's number.

    "Where are you now? Tang Meiru and the others have been scared away by me. Su Meimei and grandma will be sent directly to the concentration camp in the underground parking garage. When they wake up, Tang Meiru probably won't stay here anymore." That's right,

    this It's been a plan of theirs from beginning to end.

    The purpose is to scare people away. The Mingquan Inn in Xishan Village is really weird. At that time, the rumor intensified and was finally suppressed by the higher authorities. The closure of Mingquan Inn is definitely not related to the death of a family of four. As for the many innocent people who died tragically afterwards, she couldn't know the specific reasons for the time being.