Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Aomori Experimental High School

    After a short rest in the caravan for three days, the refrigerator in the caravan was filled, the clean drinking water was checked, and everything was ready, Wen Yan entered the space on time, came to the iron gate of the wishing forest again, and agreed with Chu Lin to go to the black market Headquarters time has come.

    Wen Yan set foot on that eerie path again, and with the faint light of his mobile phone, he came all the way to the wishing well in the forest hut. The endless stream of black shadows around her was still praying repeatedly to the unknown dry well, but there were not many who jumped into it like her.

    According to what Chu Lin said, she was silently thinking about Aomori Experimental High School when she jumped into the dry well. The fear at the moment of closing her eyes often came from the unknown environment, and the process was not as smooth as she imagined. There was a strong countercurrent that seemed to be preventing Follow her forward.

    This process was extremely long, and countless black figures stumbled past her...

    Wen Yan noticed that their direction seemed to be completely opposite to hers.

    The time was torn longer and more painful, and finally she landed on a solid object, almost the moment her feet touched the ground, she opened her eyes.

    "You're finally here."

    Chu Lin was already standing inside the gate of Aomori Experimental High School, and there was a smile that hadn't completely dissipated in his voice.

    Beside him was a girl with gentle eyebrows and eyes, who rushed to introduce herself with a smile like a flower: "Hello Wen Yan, I am Lin Tian, ​​and Chu Lin and I are the first group of friends we met, and we also met when we were doing missions. , I heard that you have a lot of supplies, so I came here uninvited."

    Wen Yan did not show any resistance to the exchange of supplies, she also nodded and said politely: "Hello Lin Tian, ​​if you need supplies, you can Contact me and I'd be happy to swap with you if I have one."

    Lin Tian's gentleness is exuded from the inside out, and she has a natural liking for this kind of people, or maybe it is because of her unknown sense of unfamiliar environment, Wen Yan quickly became friends with Lin Tian.

    "A Tian, ​​you look so pretty when you smile!"

    "A Yan, you are also good-looking, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!"

    The two praised each other all the way until they entered the black market headquarters, where Chu Lin listened. The two girls praised each other all the way.

    Half an hour later, the road in front of the three of them was blocked by a dark river. Seeing that Chu Lin and Lin Tian didn't show any suspicion, the next second, a small wooden boat appeared on the dark river.

    Obviously, this ship is specially responsible for the extradition of passers-by.

    A boat can only transport one person. When Chu Lin at the front boarded the boat, the wooden boat moved forward as if consciously, and then the second wooden boat appeared out of thin air again. This time, Lin Tian asked Wen Yan, who was visiting for the first time, to board first. Boat.

    The light on the other bank of Aomori Experimental High School seems to be much darker, and the river is calm without waves, but there is always a gust of wind blowing in the cabin, screaming like a ghost.

    Ten minutes later, the group arrived at the other side of the shore, which is the real headquarters of Aomori Experimental High School.

    "Ayan, aren't you going?"