the kiss

~Flashs pov~

I step outside and turn on my music and get lost in thoughts until i fall into someone "oh shit im so sorry are you okay" i say while holding my hand out. "Y-yeah sorry i want paying attention" the person says softly. I look at the person on the ground and realize its peter. I pull him up and i see how he fidgets with his hands "gah when he fidgets its so cute" "hey uh you gave me the wrong number" he mumbles softly. I feel my cheeks heat up slightly and see peter has light pink dusting his cheeks.

"Aw shit sorry thats my bad. I thought you just didnt want to message me." I say with a breathy laugh and hand him my phone so he can put his numbers in. He smiles "with his perfect lips" and takes my phone to put his number in. After a few seconds he hands it back. I smile a thanks and watch as he opens his mouth to say something but changes his mind.

~Peters POV~

I wanted to ask flash if he wanted to go to the park with me but panicked i think he saw me open my mouth though. "Fuck it" i take a deep breath and finally open my mouth to ask him after staring at each other for an uncomfortable amount of time. "Hey do you want to uh maybe go the park with me? I go there alot its really nice at the benches especially at this time you can see the sunset. If not its fine. I just wanted to offer cause i was going there and you are outside and its nice out and oh god im rambling sorry." I panic and feel my cheeks glow pink. He giggles giggles "i like it when you ramble and yeah id like to"

~time skip~

Ive been rambling on about star wars and science for the past hour as flash just sits there and listens. Its nice. He really listens and its also strange i didnt think my ex bully and crush would be sitting at a park bench with me watching the sunset and listen to me rambal. I stop and take a breath. "Nerd" he giggles sl i stick my toungue out at him. We stare at each other and both lean forward. We kiss. It was so great it felt magical my cheeks were so red they put tomatoes to shame. I never want this moment to end. then it does. We stop kissing and look at each other what happened sunk in my stomach. I jump up and run back to my apartment. I know it was stupid but im sure flash doesnt like me that way and if May found out i was kissing a guy i would be toast.

~Flashs pov~

We kissed like actually kissed it was magical but then he jumped up and ran. I stand up "Peter! Wait im sorry." But hes too far gone. I sit back down on the bench and hold my head in my hands. "Gah why would i do that jesus im an idiot" i walk back to my house with tears in my eyes. The door creaks open and i see my mother at the counter and my father no where in sight probably at a bar like always. "How was your walk sweetheart?" She asks while still looking at her book "fine" i mumble she looks up at my remark and comes and hugs me. "What happened?" She asks with worry lacing her voice.