the talk

Tw: f slur dissociation

Peter's pov

I walk into my house not sensing anything with my spidey sense so i deem it safe to go in i walk inside and slam my face into a pillow "AHHHHHHH why would i do that its so stupid whats my deal i dont like flash im not gay im not a fag i dont like guys especially flash ahhhhhh" i feel my warm tears streaming down my face. I feel my senses flare up. I spring off of the couch and grab all my stuff to dive into my room as the door opens. "Peter come here." Aunt may snaps. I can feel my hands trembling and i gulp. "Uhm yes A-Aunt May." I look up at her while walking in the kitchen i freeze when i see steven "skip" wesscot standing there with a sickly sweet smile. "Look who decided to stop by" "hey einstien" he says still smiling sickly sweet. I can feel my stomach churning. I prepare myself to vomit and just stare at him. I cant form words my mouth is dry my hands... i cant feel my hands my feet where are they my head is foggy all of a sudden i can feel his hands on my body i hear his words. "Peter pay attention" aunt may snapped knocking me out of my trance. "Sorry" i whisper barely making a sound "its quite all right einstien! Well youve grown quite a bit havent you puberty treated you well." Skip says with a wink i doubt aunt may saw. "I should go to bed school is tomorrow" i whisper i realize im in my bed with the door shut when did this happen who am i i cant feel anything i feel.... my bed im im in bed where am i am i real my last thoughts before i fall asleep

Flashs pov

I groggerly get out of bed and wince when remebering last nights event "ugh oh god i have to see peter today fuck im an idiot" i say to myself

Time skip

I walk to my first period and see peter he looks like shit is he ok he looks up and sees me i smile softly shit his eyes look like he had been crying i walk over to him "hey uh can we talk alone like in the bathroom" his cheeks go bright pink "uh y-yea sure" he says at barely a whishper. Worry sits in my stomach ned shoots peter a worried look. He quietly gets out of his seat to follow me to the bathroom. The bell rings to signal the start of the period oh thank god no one will come in we sit down on the floow and i see peter fidgeting and picking his skin. I see his fingers bleeding "peter are you ok" i say and hold his hands to keep him from picking his hand he seems like snapped out of a trance "oh yeah sorry im fine what.. what did you want to talk about. Its probably about the kiss and im sorry for running but i didnt want you to make the mistake of kissing me like im nothing special and you wouldnt like me so it doesnt matter im sorry i... should go fuck im rambling sorry." He says with a sigh. I give a soft smile " as i said before i like when you ramble and also i do like you. You dont need to be embarrassed or anything i want to kiss again if youre okay with it." He looks up in shock with the brightest cheeks i think ive ever seen and nods softly. I lean in and kiss him starting out soft we deepen the kiss and soon bes pinned agaisnt the bathroom wall. At some point we both stood up. We break apart and peters panting. We stare at each other for a while.

Peters pov

Omg omg omg i just kissed him again wtf is wrong with me why would i do that omg i neber noticed how pretty his eyes are and his red lips wait stop thinking like that i shouldnt have kissed him im not a fag... no i definitely am gay or maybe im bi i think im bi. "I love you" flash says barely at a whisper knocking me out of my thoughts. I just stare at him and without thinking i blurt out "why?! I i mean why would you love me i mean like your popular and rich and im not either." He just kisses me again softly full of love and smiles. "Do you want to come to my house after school" i can feel my cheeks heat up again and i nod without thinking. I can hear running feet coming towards the bathroom and i shove flash away from me as soon as ned bursts through the door. "Peter! Where were you jesus. What wete you guys fucking in here or something." Ned says jokingly but that causes both of us to go red "N-NO WE WERENT FUCKING NED JESUS" he look suprised at my loud words "sorry dude" he walks up to me and we do our handshake "lets get to class now" i state and look at flash as we walk away.

Flashs pov

Holy shit i smack my face and pinch myself to make sure i wasnt dreaming. Omg hes coming over fuck i need to leave now to clean my room mom wont kind and father is at work so he wont notice i mean he wouldnt notice i was home even if he was home but that doesnt matter right now i grab my stuff and run out of the school.