.foreword.

Hello friends ♥️

Welcome to another story! This is a very short story, though! Probably three parts - maybe four, but not longer than that!

I'm so glad to have you here and I'm excited for you to read this story! Just want to let you know, though: this will be a heavy story!!

Here's the description of the story and the trigger warning I put in the description box:

_______

Tyler loves the man living across from him more than anything in the world, but when you've been feeling like the world's against you and you've hardly been able to find happiness and joy in anything in life for as long as you can remember; even that is not enough.

Finding someone to love, isn't enough to fix a person. Being loved, unconditionally, isn't enough to fix a person. Some people aren't meant to be fixed; they're just counting down the days 'til life is finally over. And while Joshua tries everything to make life better for his lover, nothing seems to work.

But when something life-changing happens, will Tyler have a change of heart, or will he embrace what he's been longing for for so long?

⚠️Trigger warning: This is a short, but heavy story. Depression and suicide will be mentioned a lot, and not in a light way. Self harm happens in this story as well. Be careful!

_______

I hope you'll enjoy it and I hope you'll be careful when reading this  too! Just make sure to take care of yourself. I really hope to hear  what you think of this story. Feedback is always so so so much  appreciated. I hope you hear from you and see your votes <33

Thank you for all of your support on my other work. You mean the world to me! I hope you'll enjoy reading this story too. <3

⚠️ Part 1 will be up RIGHT NOW! So you can read it right away!! ⚠️

I will leave you with this: here's a better look at the cover!

See you at part 1 <3