The Bounty of Tallah (Qleki's Pov)

I heard that The city of Constat in the country of Ichenreal was a beautiful place, lights and music, flowers everywhere filling the place with a nice aroma. Home to many adventures, it was a dear place to all who were lucky enough to be in its peaceful air.
The source of its prosperity was due to an amazing wizard and its kind hearted king. This wizard was one of the most powerful, so powerful he took down a massive horde of dark creatchers all by himself with one flick of his hand, of course some stories about him were over exaggerated but you get the point. The Wizards name was of course Constat Ichenreal, the city where he lives now, for he did make it. The city is holding a festival in his name for he just finished making a potion that is said to bring eternal life and even bring back the dead. we all hear of this and choose to visit some for the beautiful cutler and some for this so-called revival spell. As we all arrive, we saw the  lights and booths with foods, goods, and more. All of a sudden we hear everyone go silent as the wizard steps onto a small stage to give some updates on his new creation. He clears his throat and smiles among the people in the audience. “Welcome everyone, new faces and old friends” the wizard looks over to his side to look at what appears to be a young tiefling. “With the amazing support from my people I have created something that was deemed impossible” he grabs the potion and holds it out in front of the crowd. “This i know will bring me some troubles, many people may use it for the wrong reasons, so i have only made one, and only i know the way to create such power” Before the wizard could finish a massive flash of light rushed over the stage. We see the tiefling fleaing with the potion When everyone comes back to their senses we all see  the  horrific scene, dread fills the hearts of the people of Constat, for the wizard had been struck down and the potion was stolen, this grief had never struck this city before and before we knew it, the once happy aroma was filled with panic and despair. After a while the guards and King get the city to calm down for the night, you find yourselves get pulled aside for questioning from the royal guards, as  were  brought into the inner walls of the castle we see more lights and flowers almost looking like a garden, as we pass through the doors we get pulled into a small cobblestone room. The room is filled with beautiful architecture and sculptures, pictures and a big wooden table. As we approach the table we all see the lead of the guards greet us. He tells us to sit down and shifts his weight. “I'm sorry to have to bring you all here so rationally, but with the event that just went down, we need answers” The guard stares at each of us intently “you all were closest to the stage did you hear or see anything, anything we can get a lead on” we  were grudgingly accepting to help and he gives us all a room to stay in me and a stupid eagle start to argue but one of the others didn't quite like the noise so he casts a spell to separate us, but casting it to strong he knocks The both of us  out. We all go to sleep, to prepare for the adventures we'll have tomorrow.