Meeting with the System

The morning sky brings sunshine to the people, and in the office, a girl is organizing the office desk of the CEO because she is the COO of the company, Selina. She has been managing the company ever since the beginning of the company when she and George, the CEO, ran around finding customers and information and working the system to reach the goal. The company is becoming one of the most influential industries in the country. F. 

While cleaning the messy desk, Selina found personal information hidden by some documents. The name Lisabeth background and is a cute girl that is the age 25. The age of her and Lisabeth are just two years apart old, but her vibe gives a naïve that makes people get along. The mind Selina has popped two theories about whether this girl is her boss's interested person or the person wanting to hire. 

After organizing the desk, a notification bell calls out for her. She looks through a message coming from George that he will be absent today. She once looked again at the personal information. Will he visit her after knowing where she lives, or am I overthinking? Selina started to walk around while biting one of her fingers. Stop, brain; I have to kick off this mindset. 

~~~Message~~ 

George: I will be absent today

Selina: Ok.

Selina: Oh yeah, why are you absent today? Are there essential things that you need to handle?

Selina: En, preparing an occasion for tomorrow.

Selina: Is it for a girl?

George: Let's chat later.

Selina: En.

~~~Message END~~ 

After sending the last message, her heart can't stop beating louder, feeling the pain that makes breathing hard. Selina started to inhale and exhale to release the ache in her heart. 

At 8 pm night after working at the company, while heading back to her apartment. The sky is becoming gloomy, with clouds cuddling each other and falling water droplets into heavy rain. Don't know if the sky knows her thoughts which turns her clothes wet as if calling her to wash away the ideas about the information about the girl on his desk. 

Selina usually uses the car to drive back to her apartment, but she has no mood to proceed with the same routine due to her odd feeling. Arriving back home, no single warmth appeared in her apartment; no single light lit and no one to greet her welcome home. She slowly closed her door and sat down, cuddling her feet as if this could help her ease her uneasiness. She recalled every moment that was a happy moment that caused a twist turning into sorrowful memories. Crying all her might, she used all her breath faint while wearing the wear attire.

1%~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~40%~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~60%~~~~~~~~~~~~~~100% 

As she closed her eyes, she heard a robotic sound coming from her mind. As she opened her eyes, she was in an ordinary room, sitting on a simple wooden chair that was not in her apartment. She had a lot of questions, but she continued crying from the double pain. It takes 5 mins to end and keep her calm state of mind. Selina's mind starts with the question, why am I here? Aren't I just crying behind my door? Don't tell me that I just died by sleeping. What if I got a disease that I didn't know?

System: Hello, Host 230. I'm your system 1000. Your consciousness inside the system. This means you are not here; your mind is in the room system. I brought you here because your story has ended.

What?! Selina got shocked there is an voice in her head.

Why am I Host 230? Is that my name? It sounds weird when you referring my number rather my name, system 1000. 

System: Do you know why your story ended?_?

Selina: What do you mean?

System: This means that the role of the story has ended. You're in a story of "Fall in love with my investor," You're just a supporting character to help them unite.

Selina: Is the male lead... George?

System: Yes, and the female lead is Lisabeth.

My heart started to ache as if every beat had a needle that pointed with numbness. Hahaha, how funny. All those years I have worked with all my heart ended up like that; how ridiculous. But there is just one question she always wants to ask.

Selina: System, can I know the story between them?

System: Host 230, the story can't reveal.

Hahaha, Selina is smoking herself once again. She needs to find out if life is worth continuing. She is exhausted from walking and ends up in the air.

System: Host 230, keep hope. You can pick two roads: accept the mission of transmigrating into a different dimension, or your life will end.

Selina: What's the point of living? 

System: From your perspective, you can return to your dimension with your full memories in the "Fall in love with my investor" story and change the storyline if you succeed in the mission.

What?! Does that mean that I didn't die while crying?! Then why am I here?

System: I can only say that you died by suicide.

What again?! Aren't I just crying, and then my role is over? How did I suicide? I'm getting more confused.

System: After you enter this system room, your role is over, and suicide is how your life ends in the story of "Fall in love with my investor."

Huhuhu, the system keeps giving me heart attacks since I came here. I might die in the system room because of a heart attack. Keeping her heart calm, she can't help but ask why I was here; why didn't I follow how the scripted story flows?

The system somehow annoyed by Selina's questions like she has endless questions. 

System: The last question, I won't answer other questions.

Selina: Why am I here?

Selina asks without any hesitation. 

System: You're here because I got captured on the status of your sorrows, and you're here. Do you agree to complete your mission?

Selina: I accept.

Selina accepts without hesitation because she doesn't accept her life just like that. She is merely a script in the story for the female and male lead to be together. Hahaha, she wants to live  without being controlled by the storyline.