Got Scammed? (Part 1)

After Selina accepts the system's offers, her memories... No, her feelings for him, exactly like, somehow have been taken away from her. Selina's memories about him became a third-person perspective as if viewing the journey movie of her own story. However, Selina can feel, looking through the memories as a third person, that her heart is filled with firmness, unwillingness, and sorrow, and also worth it. The same goes for being pitiful of her, hu hu hu; why did she end up like that? She is so miserable, but that person is me. Sigh for her in meeting that kind of person, but... Wait for a minute. 

Selina: System, why do my feelings about my dimension become blurry that the experience I have been through have softened as if the person in the memory is not me, yet it's me?

While Selina is trying to express her inner thought, the more she explains, the more she becomes confused about the mindset while there is a slight pain that somehow breathing is difficult to recall.

System: Didn't I mention that the emotions of your experience will be sealed for you to help you engage more with the mission? So it's expected that you felt the contrast between them. When you start your task, you won't be distracted by the emotion you have been through in your dimension.

What the hell?! You never mentioned it; even though the feelings in my dimension are sealed, I still have memories about the content of the conversation in the system. Please don't let me know if I got scammed by the system?! Hu hu hu, what kind of system did I pair with?

System: Host 230; your mission is to fulfill the client's request, so you don't have to worry that much. Also, you'll need to follow the rules and regulations while doing your task. Through your mission, Your soul will enter the client's body and receive memories and feelings to fulfill the job before leaving the dimension. 

System: Before you enter the dimension, there is a newcomer gift as a welcome to join in. You will indeed be shocked by the present.

Newcomer gift? Hu hu hu, who knows that system is such a generous person. Cough, I mean system. 

System: Host 230 could be more excited; the newcomer gift is a discount voucher of 5% at min speed of 2000 points, capped at 50 points. It's incredible, right? Not 5 points, not 25 points, but 50 points! 

If Selina drinks water, she will spill over the system face. Oh yeah, the system doesn't have an apperance, but why the heck is just 50 points, and I need to spend over 2000 points? Hu hu hu, I'm worried about my future self.

Selina: How many points can I get if I complete the mission?

System: You will get 1000 points for completing every mission.

What the hell! Just 1000 points, hu hu hu. I hope the mission is in accessible mode; then, it is a good deal.

The system can't say that every mission that hosts 230 accomplished will get 3000 points because the system needs an upgrade, or else host 230 will be crazy—Ying, ying ying, scary.