Epilogue

Five years later:

Gray
    I know I said nothing could be more perfect, but that was until she moved into my apartment and filled it with her bursting laugh and cups of colorful pencils.

    Or that time I dropped down on one knee in front of our bench, and she was crying and blurbing so hard that all she could do was nod her head.

    Though I guess that moment couldn't beat the time after we had made love and she whispered those two words, and I couldn't believe it.

    Those words were followed by months of heaven and hell until two brown sets of eyes came into our lives. From meeting Rosie and on, life has been more than I could've asked for.

    Now we work together as a team, I write the words, while she designs the covers of my novels all whilst complaining about how I need to include "more love." God, I love her. And our kids and how they hold their mother's gift of happiness and freedom.

    We play them OneRepublic when we have late-night dance parties, or when Rosie and I are walking around the park, after another Sunday date night. If younger Gray could see how his luck played out, he would just stop and stare.

----------------------------------------------------------
It's done. My first little babes have gotten their happy endings AHHHHH. This story took longer to write than I wanted but I absolutely love it. :)

I hope you guys enjoyed these two as much as I did when creating them, but for now stay tuned for the start of my next couple, Mars and Morgan!