☁︎Chapter 1☁︎

"(Shinunoga E-Wa - Fujii Kaze)"

01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:05

ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

Your POV

"B/n, where are you going?" younger asked your brother, holding onto your little sister.

"I need to go on a mission, I'll be back soon. Don't worry," your older brother reassured you.

"Okay!"

───☾。.*☁︎.。✧*.。✰。.*✧。.☁︎*.。☽ ───

Outfit:

"Y/n?" you heard Muichiro ask

"Yes?" you answered.

"Come with me," he said.

"Where are we going?" you asked him.

"To watch the sky."

"Okay."

───☾。.*☁︎.。✧*.。✰。.*✧。.☁︎*.。☽ ───

You laid down on the tatami mats next to Muichiro at his mansion. Watching the clouds float in the wind and feeling the cool wind against your skin. Soaking in the warm sunlight and watching the flower petals fly around in the wind.

"So," Muichiro started.

"Yes?" you questioned.

"Can you join the Demon Slayer Corps?" he asked you.

"You've already asked me before, I can't. I need to take care of S/n," you told him.

"She'll be safer at the Ubayashiki estate, since your older brother is B/n, lot's of demon's will try to kill you," he explained.

"I don't know, if something happened to her, I could never live with myself," you told him.

"Just, trust me," he told you.

"No."

"I'll buy you food. Plus, you get to see lots of pretty people," he bribed you.

"Fine."

───☾。.*☁︎.。✧*.。✰。.*✧。.☁︎*.。☽ ───

"S/n, you're going to be staying at Master Ubayashiki's mansion. He'll take care of you for a while," you told your little sister.

"Why?" she asked.

"I'm going to become a Demon Slayer," you explained to her.

"No!"

"Why don't you want me to become a Demon Slayer?" you asked her.

"Because B/n died when he was a Demon Slayer!" she shouted suddenly.

"I won't die," you said to her.

"Promise?" 

"I promise. Don't worry, your older brother will come back to take care of you."

───☾。.*☁︎.。✧*.。✰。.*✧。.☁︎*.。☽ ───

"Are you ready?" Muichiro asked you.

"Yeah." 'No not really,' you thought in your head.

"For now, you'll be my Tsugoku, but after a month of training, you'll be going to another Hashira to train," he explained to you.

"Okay," you answered.