☁︎Breathing Style☁︎

Dream Breathing:

First Form: Dreaming Raindrops (伍ノ型 夢見る雨滴 Ichi no kata: Yumemiru Uteki) - The swordsman leaps towards their opponent while unleashing gentle slashes to softly put an end to their enemy with absolutely no pain.
Second Form: Circadian Slash (弐にノ型かた概がい日じつ嶄ぎり Ni no kata: Gaijitsu Giri) - A twisting 360-degree slash. Can be improved by continuing to spin and changing the angle of the user's .
Third Form: Delusion Mirage (参さんノ型かた妄想蜃気楼San no kata: Mōsō Shinkirō) - The swordsman rapidly rushes around their opponent to create an after image before following up with another form.
Fourth Form: Violent Awakening (肆しノ型かた暴ぼう力りょく的てき目め覚ざめ Shi no kata: Bōryoku-Teki Mezame) - A barrage of shallow slashes that ends into a deep powerful slash.
Fifth Form: Nightmare (伍ごノ型かた悪あく夢むGo no kata: Akumu) - The most aggressive form... The swordsman starts a breathing pattern that rapidly cuts down on brain function by rewriting oxygen to other parts of the body to bolster strength while keeping the minimum amount of oxygen flowing to the brain for proper functions. And during this process the practitioner will launch towards their opponent while unleashing a whirlwind of aggressive strikes and slashes.
Sixth Form: Pleasant Rest (陸ろくノ型かた楽しい休息Roku no kata: Tanoshī Kyūsoku) - The swordsman launches towards their enemy while gathering momentum, flying past their target before turning around, letting their built up momentum release to decapitate an enemy without pain or struggle.
Seventh Form: Hypnotic Barrage (漆しちノ型かた催さい眠みん薬くすり弾だん幕まくShichi no kata: Saimin Kusuri Danmaku) - The swordsman unleashes a long barrage of stabs and slashes that become more powerful when followed by another attack.
Eighth Form: Nightmare Dance (捌はちノ型かた悪夢のダンスHachi no kata: Akumu No Dansu) - The swordsman releases moon shaped slices.
Ninth Form: True Desires (玖くノ型かた本当の欲望Ku no kata: Hontō No Yokubō) - The swordsman sends themselves backwards away from an opponent before leaping into the air, soon to use their downwards momentum to fall away from their opponent to avoid attacks before turning around and launching back at their enemy to strike.
Tenth Form: Lovely Fantasy (拾じゅうノ型かた素敵なファンタジーJū no kata: Sutekina Fantajī) - The swordsman slashes out to the siege to deflect incoming attacks before starting to unleash arched slashes aimed to cut down enemies.
Eleventh Form: Endless Night (拾じゅう壱いちノ型かた無限の夜Jū Ichi no kata: Mugen No Yoru) - The swordsman launches towards their enemy before leaping into the air, slashing downwards to their enemy, soon to only fall behind their opponent and make one fast forward facing strike.
Twelfth Form: Dreamy Flashu (拾じゅう弐にノ型かた夢のようなフラッシュJū Ni no kata: Yume No Yōna Furasshu) - The swordsman takes in a mass amount of oxygen before using this new breath to launch at their enemy, immediately unsheathing their blade and unleashing three layered slashes on top of each other in the blink of an eye before sheathing their weapon, or returning their weapon to it's starting position if a sheath is missing.

Cloud Breathing:

First Form: Clouds Rising Above the Horizon (壱ノいち の かた: 地平線ちへいせんよりより上うえにに昇るのぼる雲くもIchi no kata: Chiheisen Yori Ue ni Noboru Kumo) - Hoshikumo unleashes a powerful thrust attack in front of herself.
Second Form: Eight Clouds (弐にノ八はちのの雲くもNi no kata: Yattsu no kumo) - Hoshikumo unleashes eight forward slashes with each one on top of the other in extremely quick succession.
Third Form: Spring Rain (参さんノ春のはるの雨あめSan no kata: Haru no Ame) - Hoshikumo releases a powerful circular slash in front of herself that can be used to blow away projectiles.
Fourth Form: Heavenly Clouds (肆しノ天てんの雲くもShi no kata: Ten no Kumo) - Hoshikumo leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a vertical circular motion.
Fifth Form: Rain Goddess (伍ごノ 雨あめの女神女神Go no kata: Ame no Megami) - Hoshikumo swings and bends her blade in a winding motion along with her body and dances in a flowing pattern, slicing everything in her path.
Sixth Form: Song Above the Clouds (陸ろくノ 雲の上くものうえの歌うたRoku no kata: Kumonoue no Uta) - Hoshikumo changes her footwork in a way that minimizes the landing time and surface needed when landing, allowing her to move without limits. Ideal when fighting in a place with no solid foothold.
Seventh Form: Thick Clouds (漆しちノ 厚いあつい雲くもShichi no kata: Atsui kumo) - A technique in which Hoshikumo drastically changes the tempo of her movement to disorient her enemy, which seemingly takes the form of clouds of mist enveloping a wide area. When she shows herself, her speed will appear to be extremely slow but when she hides, Hoshikumo moves in the blink of an eye.
Eighth Form: Merciful Evaporation (捌はちノ 慈悲深いじひぶかい蒸発じょうはつHachi no kata: Jihibukai jōhatsu) - Hoshikumo changes the grip on her sword and decapitates the opponent in a single flowing strike that causes little to no pain. It is a "sword strike of kindness" used when the enemy willingly surrenders.
Ninth Form: Star-filled Clouds (玖くノ 星ほしがいっぱいいぱいの雲くもKu no kata: Hoshi ga ippai no kumo) - Hoshikumo runs into a crowd of enemies and slashes her sword in a way reminiscent of how clouds move. Only she can use this technique due to her unique ability to sense things that have not happened yet.

Celestial Breathing:

First Form: Star Fall (壹いちノ型かた 流ながれ星ぼしIchi no kata: Nagareboshi) - Similar to the , Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought, this form allows the swordsman to kill their opponent with little to no pain, causing them to die peacefully.
Second Form: Night of Haven (貳にノ型かた 夜よるの避ひ難なんNi no kata: Yoru no Hinan) - Increases the power and agility in their attacks, though it is rarely used by Shizuka herself.
Third Form: Before the Lights Fade (參さんノ型かた 前まえの燈あかり褪あせるSan no kata: Mae no Akariaseru) - The swordsman uses their strength while using this form - she is able to manipulate her own strength and the pain that will be inflicted on the target.
Fourth Form: Zero Eclipse (肆しノ型かた 零ぜろ蝕にしょくShi no kata: Zero Nisshoku) - By using this form, the wielder is able to enhance their own stamina by a little amount and the agility of their attacks, similar to the Second Form, though the difference is that this form grants the user more stamina and balance their breathing evenly.
Fifth Form: Dark Matter (伍ごノ型かた 暗あん黑こく物ぶつ質しつGo no kata: Ankoku Busshitsu) - The swordsman kicks onto a surface, leaping themselves into the air. While airborne, they spin along with their sword, aiming for the eyes of their opponent, blinding them temporarily before mercilessly beheading their enemy.
Sixth Form: Nebula (陸ろくノ型かた 星せひ雲うんRoku no kata: Seiun) - The swordsman swings their sword, creating a chaotic vortex of slashes into the direction they desire, their blade inflicted with poison that will cause their target's mind to be clouded with illusions that they would unintentionally create in their heads.
Seventh Form: Star Cluster (漆しちノ型かた 星せひ團だんShichi no kata: Seidan) - The swordsman takes advantage of gravity and swings their sword forward, creating groups of powerful slashes.