# ✦ ۰ - Charity

— Jisung's POV —

Jisung sighed

Today, I was going to show the school my presentation on rapping and singing, But- I should've just done singing because hyunjin is doing rapping

Jisung looked back at the paper to see hyunjin is taking up dance— oh. OH! “In that case” Jisung grabbed his rap lyrics off of his study desk. “I'm definitely going to prove to everyone I'm not.. Whoever they think I even am..”

He put the papers back down as he got ready to take his morning shower, He's studied all night and prepared great lyrics all week for this.

After he was done showering, He put on a black and grey long sleeve shirt, star jeans, star rings & regular ring + Black & Grey Bapestas.

He looked in front on his body mirror. Is this a bit too much? He said in his head, I mean, It was VERY different from the ‘girly clothes’ he would wear.

Pastels and cute clothes that he was finally going to sit in his chair in class knowing everyone will be starring at him or you could call it a plan that will work to make everybody take him more seriously.

My hair? He then took a curling iron and curled his hair, CURLED HIS HAIR!— did I mention it was dyed.. DARK BLUE!? oh he was serious about this huh?

He finally was okay with the results that he went out of his room to see his mom and dad eating, He didn't tell ANYONE he was dying his hair or curling it or getting this new style!? from cute blond to dark blue.. They're going to kill him.

He breathed in a deep breath “Hello mom and dad—” He flinched at the sound of a fork dropping on the plates

He kept his eyes closed as the room went silent

“I-, Honey, ” His mom got up to hug him as he opens his eyes “Son, you look great”

His father asked if he's going to school like that and he said yes

The woman took her paper towel and threw it at his father as she apologized “You want a ride to school?” His mom offered

He declined politely and walked out the door waving by to his parents

—————

‘Hello boys and girl's! Welcome to the talent show of arts, in any way, shape or form.’

The school clapped and some groaned as they were forced to gather into the assembly area

‘Today, We’ll have multiple performances from different people with different things!’ The host paused to look at the paper ‘Right now we have us a dance team!—’ The school already started SCREAMING when they heard ‘dance team’ because they knew Hyunjin was in that team and they all love Hyunjin.

‘Settle down!’ guys we also have some other contestants that will be singing and rapping for this project, then we can get to the painting contestants.’

The school let out a big ‘UGHHHH’ because who the wants to watch that when it's not Hwang Hyunjin painting.

‘Come up here, Hwang Hyunjin, Jooyeon, Elliot & Lee Minho’

— Jisung’s POV —

I looked over to see Hyunjin and his friends walk up there confidently as we all know they are going to win.. But—

‘And now I would like for Han Jisung,—’

The sound faded in the distance as I felt a pair of eyes stare deep into my soul, Hwang.