Episode 12 Chapter 21

Scott and Deucalion waited patiently for Jennifer to arrive. They saw her figure walking in the fog along with another figure walking behind her. Scott recognized it. The other figure was Derek. Jennifer and Derek came inside the warehouse and stood side by side.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked.

"This might be hard to believe but I'm actually trying to help you," he replied.

"Ooh, like brother against brother. How very American this is," Deucalion commented. "Are you ready, Jennifer? Hmm? Did you gather your herbs, pray to your ancient gods and your oak trees, slit a baby's throat perhaps? Should we show them why you needed to sacrifice nine innocent people just to face me? Or is it twelve now?" he kept asked, his voice becoming more disorient after each question.

Deucalion transformed into his werewolf form as did Derek. They flashed each other's colored, glowing eyes at each other before attacking one another. Derek swung with his right arm first, claws extended, but Deucalion managed to grab it. Derek then swung with his left arm, but the same thing happened. Deucalion forced them down as Jennifer came up to them. She tried pushing him away with the force of her will, but he didn't budge. He chuckled lowly at the reaction.

He moved his hands to both of their necks. He lifted them both off the ground by their necks, cutting off their airflow. He chuckled again before dropping both of them to the ground.

Derek recovered quickly and tried swinging at him again. But Deucalion dodged it, pushing his arm away. He threw Derek into a pile of tires while Jennifer got up from the ground. Before she could get a chance to strike, Deucalion swung at her face then pushed her body away all the way back to the entrance. She fell to the ground harshly, whimpering in pain.

Deucalion picked Jennifer up by her hair and started dragging her to Scott. He made her kneel beside him as he kept eye contact with Scott.

"Kill her," he ordered, his voice booming. "Do it."

When Scott hesitated, he roared loudly, making Scott kneel down and transform into his werewolf form. His roar echoed throughout the warehouse.

"Now, kill her," he growled. "Your parents are dying. That storm you hear; she's burying them alive. It's her connection to the telluric currents. Kill her and it ends."

"It won't end. Not with me," she denied. "He'll have you kill everyone you love. It's what he does."

"They're dying, Scott. Your mother and the parents of your best friends. Kill her now, and it's over. Become the alpha you're meant to be. Become a killer."

"They're not dead yet," Scott spoke.

"Who's going to save them? Your friends?"

Scott got up from the floor and flashed his golden yellow eyes at him.

"My pack."

Deucalion growled at him. He ran over to Scott and grabbed the back of his neck and his wrist.

"Maybe you just need a little guidance," he said, pushing Scott to Jennifer, who was now on the floor without Deucalion's support.

Scott turned to Deucalion. "I forgot to tell you something. Something that Gerard told me. "Deucalion... isn't always blind"."

He took out some flash bombs and threw them to the floor. Both Jennifer and Scott took the opportunity while he was blinded to get away. Deucalion swapped the air around him, the light stinging his eyes.

The lunar eclipse started. All three werewolves transformed back into their human forms, losing their supernatural power.

"The eclipse," Deucalion realized. "It started."