Chapter 106 - 110

Chapter 106 - Jing Family Conflict (1)

Jing family .

Within a spacious and bright room, several valuable landscape paintings and calligraphy decorated the walls . The main hall of the house was decorated with antique furniture .

On a mahogany tea table, a purple clay kettle displayed a certain elegance and nobility . Next to the teapot were several cups that released a light steam . The fragrance of tea permeates the whole room, creating a refreshing scent .

This should be a silent and peaceful atmosphere, but in reality, the current atmosphere was quiet and frightening .

After some time, a dry hand touched the cup .

Elder Jing sat on a chair in the middle of the hall . His gray Tang suit was simple without any embroidery, but even with his age, he was still full of spirit . His cloudy eyes and white hair didn't weaken his momentum and instead, added to his intimidating aura . Just by sitting there without a word, he could make the people in front of him feel overwhelming pressure .

As time ticked by, less and less steam escaped from the cup . Several of the Jing descendants beside him dared not breath, let alone look directly at his fierce eyes .

The elder, Master Jing slowly lifted the cup to his mouth but he did not drink it . The cup "clucked" on the table, and everyone felt a sense of fear .

The old man looked up solemnly and said: "Jing Hao, what have you been up to behind my back?"

He knew his grandchild well . This grandson has a small and vengeful heart and would resolve his grudges using underhanded method . He must have felt humiliated when he had to bow down to Mu Mingcheng previously, so it wasn't surprising that he retaliated against the man .

But is Mu Mingcheng a person you can make an enemy of? The Mu family has been in the country for hundreds of years and their foundation is deeply rooted . With the current strength of the Jing family, can they uproot the Mu family in a single night?

In the past, Jing Hao never suffered any hardships along the way, but now his thinking was muddled by a woman . If this grandson sees someone else with his woman, it was easy for him to feel unease and to act in an unsightly manner .

Who knew that just a slight provocation related to that girl would cause him to lose his reasoning?

"Grandpa," Jing Hao stood respectfully opposite from him . He replied without expression: "I really didn't do it . "

Jing Hao was deeply dissatisfied with Mu Mingcheng, especially that day during the banquet . He noticed that Cheng Xin's eyes would unconsciously follow Mu Mingcheng's figure, even as the man left .

After Jing Hao asked his girlfriend several pressing questions, Cheng Xin finally told him the truth . She said that Mu Mingcheng was the man of her dreams when she was young .

Jing Hao's heart chilled when he heard that she had affection for that man . He never imagined that Cheng Xin and Mu Mingcheng had such a relationship .

In the past, Cheng Xin was so warm and persevering when she used to chase Jing Hao . Jing Hao's desolate and cold heart was finally touched . Although he may encounter many good things in his life, he finally decided to open his heart and pursue only her .

Now that he knew everything, it seems that Cheng Xin almost escaped his nest for another . Thus, Jing Hao decided to turn a blind eye on his girlfriend's sorrowful gaze .

Perhaps they all needed time to calm down .

Jing Hao was feeling more and more dissatisfied with Mu Mingcheng . His career wasn't as outstanding as his and his beloved woman once loved that man . It seems that Jing Hao and Mu Mingcheng aren't only rivals in business, but also in love . They are destined to either live or die by the other's hands!