Chapter 28: Is it what I think it is?

A/N: aye, guess who's back!! Okay, so basically, lets just say that, I've been busy and I had a lot going on. And just FYI, I'm not sure if I'm back officially, give me at least 3 weeks (My spring break is in 3 weeks).  So, yeah, I will try to write more onto this story. I don't think anyone needs a recap...right? Anyway, throughout the time I've been gone,  I've had a lot of ideas come my way. One of them inspired by a short story my ELA teacher read in class. So, yeah 👍 enjoy this chapter.

[ Sal's POV ]
It took me a few minutes, but I got off of my phone and looked over at Travis. His head was on my shoulder and he was asleep. I smiled, took off my mask and laid my head on his. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

It was 11:45, and I woke up to Travis shaking, and he was facing away from me. I got up and tapped his shoulder. "Travis, please wake up." Trav then work up and sat up a little. "You okay?" I looked at him, and he took a few breaths. I sat my hand on his shoulder, and without hesitation, he laid his head on my shoulder and I felt tears onto my shoulder. I hugged him tightly, assuring him he's okay now.

After about 15 minutes, Travis calmed down, but he wasn't calm enough to go back to sleep. He lifted his head off of my shoulder and looked at me. "I'm sorry" he wiped a few tears off his face, "its fine sweetie, I promise." I placed my hand on his face and looked at him deep into his eyes. I smiled, and he did too. I wiped a few tears off of his face with my thumb and he rested his face into my hand. I blushed hard and smiled at how cute he looked. He looked back at me. I leaned in closer to him, and he did as well, I closed my eyes and I felt his lips onto mine. He then placed his hand onto my face as I moved mine onto his shoulder, soon he pinned me down onto my bed and continued to kiss me. We had a full on make out session for a while. It felt like it last for over 30 minutes, but in reality, it lasted for about 10 minutes. We parted and I took a breath in. Before I knew it, I felt Travis kiss my neck, and I blushed so much that my face looked like a tomato. Later, Travis pulled away and look at me. "You okay?" He asked. "Are you?" I said softly. He nodded and laid on me. I smiled and played with his hair. I kissed his head and felt myself nearly falling asleep. Travis sat beside me and hugged me. I hugged back, and later gizmo joined in. "I wonder where he's been" Travis said, and I shrugged. Gizmo sat in between us fell asleep. I smiled and felt a kiss on my cheek. I cuddled into travis' chest and fell asleep.

A/N: So, a little note, I wasn't sure if I should add smut, considering they're still in high school ( although there are some high schoolers who do the devils tango) but besides the point, let me know when I should add smut. Okay, thank you, moving on.

*

morning time*

"I DIDNT SLEEP CAUSE OF YA'LL! YOU AINT GONNA SLEEP BECAUSE OF ME!" Was what I heard first thing when I opened my eyes. I saw Travis was gone, so I got on my mask and I opened my door. Travis was on his phone, sitting on the couch. Larry on the other hand...yeah, he was in the kitchen area being a child. "LARRY!" I shouted out.
"Oh hey, you're awake."
"Yeah...and I wonder why." I said, glaring at him under my mask. He chuckled nervously and turned away from me. I walked over to the couch and tapped on Travis' leg. He had his legs up on the couch. "Oh sorry" he said as he sat them down. He was gonna sit up straight, but instead, I grabbed his legs and sat them on top of my thighs. I turned on the TV and began to watch some shows. "You good with extra buttery popcorn, right?" Larry asked as he got a bag of popcorn. "I'm cool with it." I saw Travis and he didn't respond. He was on his phone. "Trav?" Larry said trying to get his attention, "huh? Oh um, sure." I gave off a confused look but I didn't think much of it. After about 8 minutes of nearly burning down the kitchen, the popcorn got made perfectly...somehow. then Larry sat on the ground and watch TV with us.

After about 2 hours of small talk here and there, watching the show, and so, Travis checked his phone now and then. I began to overthink on what he was doing but again, I tried to not pay attention to it, but then Travis got up and went to use the restroom. I sighed and continued to watch TV. 'Hope its not what I think it is...'

[882 words]