2: Tanning Salon

Wendy and I get our diplomas as we leave the high school.

I wave to her as I walk over to Ian and Erin, who were going through their year books.

"Hey... " I say as they look up at me.

"Hey sweetheart. Wanna sign my year book? " Ian asks with a grin.

As I take a sharpie from Erin to do so, he notices the diploma in my hand.

"You aren't going to graduation? " he asks as I shake my head.

"Neither is Wendy. I can't stand going there with the fact some of the students died recently" I say as he smiles a little.

"Yea but if you and Wendy didn't scream your heads off like idiots we would also be dead" he says.

"Not all of us. Not you and I"

"What? Wait what are you babbling about Y/n? " Erin asks as I look down.

"Do you remember that plane crash that happened a few years ago? Maybe not we were 12 or 13"

"Yea of course I do. You were heading to Paris since your cousin wanted to go for a break or something. He was a victim of the bridge accident that survived before he passed on that plane. You told me all about it before" says Erin.

"Wait what? That crash happened so long ago! You were on the plane? How did you get off? " Ian asks.

"Some dude started screaming that the plane was going to explode. I mean it was going to. I got knocked into a trance, a vision if you may, and the plane exploded while I was on it. So when he screamed I got off. My cousin just shrugged it off. He had a vision on the bridge. Saved some people who later died. Anyways on the coaster I had a vision" I say.

"Holy shit. But then how did you and Ian survive in the vision? " Erin asks intruiged.

"We lached the chest bars down with the belts we wore that day. We made it back to the station alive" I say as Ian looks at me.

"How... I was wearing a belt that day. "

"And I knew that. Mostly cause you wear them a lot" I say with a shrug.

I watch Wendy get called over by Ashley and Ashlyn and I roll my eyes.

I sit down next to Ian who is thinking about what I just said.

The girls suddenly walk back.

"That was sooo nice of us" Ashley says as I roll my eyes.

We were planning on going to the tanning salon later. They asked me yesterday. I said sure cause I have nothing plan for today.

I say bye to Ian and go to get up. He stops me for a second.

"Call me when you get home. Okay? " he asks as I nod.

At the tanning salon, the worker is on another call. We grab tanning goggles as he finally enters the room.

"Just go do the call! We can do it ourselves" says Ashlyn.

"Alright. But no drinks in there" he says as he leaves. A bottle of lotion drops and wedges the door.

I look at it as we then head to the room.

There are three tanning beds. Two facing each other and one against the other wall. I take the one against the other wall.

Ashley turns up the heat as I decide to suddenly keep my under garments on.

I get in the bed and moments later it gets hot. Like burning hot. I immediately get out as I see a plank of wood trapping the two other beds. Flames shoot out from the beds and I tried to take off the wood. As the wood starts to burn, I slip under it, grab my back of clothes, and bolt out the door. I find the worker and open the door.

"THE ROOMS ON FIRE! ASHLEY TURNED IT UP TOO MUCH AND SOMETHING CAUSED ONE OF THE WOOD PLANKS TO TRAP THEM" I scream as tears pour from my eyes.

Then I remember something. They were the first to die in the vision. If I got out sooner... They could be alive right now...

I get my clothes on and immediately rush to Ian's place. I use my key that he gave me as I unlock the door as fast as possible.

He didn't have work today so I knew he was home.

I wince at the burns on my skin as Ian walks downstairs. He sees me covered in burns and the tears that are pouring out of my eyes.

"Y/n!? What happened!? Are you okay!?" He asks panicking.

"Ashlyn and Ashley... They... "

He knew immediately. He gently hugs me as he brings me upstairs to his bathroom so he can help with the burns.

Frankie is next.