MCYT Crossover Event of the Century Pt.1

A/N: This book is mostly going to be MCYT fandom one-shots. It will also post story ideas to see how many people would read them. In this specific story, most server lore will be ignored. The Aphmau crew might be in character some of the time. (Daily video persona + a few MC roleplay references) Also swearing will be bleeped and a full day in this story is 24 hours, so the days can last a little longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

===================

Today was an important day for all. Today all server admins are meeting up, meaning that the crossover of the century is about to happen. Players from all servers listed below will all join and interact with one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Servers:

Hermitcraft Season 9

Dream Smp Season 1

Life Series (3rd, last, double, and Limited Life)

Rats Smp

Witchcraft Smp

Empires Smp Season 2

Minecraft Championship

Aphmau Crew Server

Origins Smp

OG Mcyt

Lifesteal Smp Season 5

Friend or Foe

Pirates Smp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone is excited to meet with old friends, make new friends, and have adventures together for the next two weeks. However, nobody knows how the Aphmau Crew Smp became a part of the crossover. Still, nobody was complaining, so who cared? All groups mentioned above are some of the biggest content creators on the platform. (A/N: Youtube & Twitch are the platforms I'm referring to.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip to the meet up~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone gathered around, staying in their respective groups, except for servers with some of the same members. Those who had affiliations with multiple servers stayed with their leading server group. (A/N: Scott, Jimmy, Joel with the Empires peeps. Cleo, Pearl, Scar, Grian, etc., with Hermits. Plus others.) Everyone talked with one another talking about what they planned to do in the next two weeks. The admins gathered together to talk about the rules for the trip that was going to happen. "Is anybody on your server strictly PG or PG 13, or is your server PG?" asked Xisumavoid. 

"I know that my server is strictly PG. Grian can confirm that his server is PG also," he said. 

Aphmau replied, "My server is strictly PG too." 

DanTDM, representing the OG Mcyt, piped up, saying, "All of us OG Mcyt are PG." 

Fwhip commented, "My server is strictly PG too." 

Joey Graceffa, the admin of witchcraft smp, said, "Most of the members on my server are PG." 

The Rats smp/ Pirates Smp admins commented, "Some of our server's members are PG." 

Scott said, "It's a mix and match for MCC. Some are PG, some aren't, and some are in between." 

Tommyinnit answered, "I don't think my server has many PG members."