𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

------

------

warning ⚠🔥🔞💦 , steamy mature content ahead , read at you're own risks , anyone less then tha age of 20 please stay away from my stories only because i don't want to be responsible for you're bad behavior , any bad or rude comments well get blocked or ignore

------

note :

this fun fiction is not based on true event , it all just from imagenation or request from a reader to write it down , therefore if its not you're cup of tea then walk away and don't report it , its that simple , i only write for fun because i love shakhi and saakk show like crazy , its not my intentions to hurt anyone feelings in anyway nor form , i write shakhi steamy ff because normal plene ff are so boring to read sometimes to me so i wanted to try something dark + new that was never showen in tha show , if you don't like it then stay out of my account and any ff stories i write without reporting it because its note fair that i write all day then find my writing is gone , 😘 so lets start my angel readers ....

------

i love him to tha point of madness , for that is tha only love i know that seemed right to me even when others see it sinfully wrong

Anokhi inner thought of shaurya ❤🔥 .....

Shaurya inner thoughts

im so thankful to my god day and night for bringing my anokhi into my life even though it was in negative way at first , im thankful and grateful that i was given another chance to be with someone better then my bitch ex shagun million times , i finally found a person who appreciate and loves me for me without passing judgment or blaming me for shagun bad deeds and secret affairs with other men , i can't wait for tha day i take anokhi hands in mine at tha mandup and walk all tha seven rounds with her as i say all my meaningful vows and promises loudly 4 everyone to hear it including that whore shagun whome we both deliberately invited to our wedding , i cant wait to fill my anokhi hair line with red color sendoor as i promise her to love and support her on every step she takes from this day on , i cant wait to make my anokhi wear tha chin and announce her publicly as my legally wife for eternal until my last breath , i promised myself tha night both of our bodies and soul became one few years ago that I'd forever stay loyal to my anokhi and never look at any other women after her in bad manars as long as im still breathing , i promise to right all tha wrong that was done to my anokhi by that whore ex wife of mine shagun and her fuck boy toy arnaav for all tha pain they caused us when tha right times come but for now my main and only focus is on my precious little angel safety and her well being , i wanna make damn sure no one ever tries to hert her in anyway or form , i wanna keep my anokhi in front of my eyes 24/7 just so shagun don't play more of her dirty games when im not looking , i still remember what happened again after i bought my precious lil anokhi back from tha hospital and how my ex shagun tried to get so coningly closer to my girlfriend while she was peacefully a sleep in her bed unaware that my ex bitch wife was inside her room hiding in tha corner plotting and planning to hurt her again somehow had i didn't show up with badi papa to check on my anokhi that moment ....