Ep6

Recap:

At 7pm.......................

Nonu pov: Chalo jaldi se jake storage band kar deta hun.
Author's POV: Nonu reached the storage room and went inside to check. And meanwhile Ria closed the door from outside.
Nonu: Hey hey, kaun hai waha? *Tries to open the door* Hey kholo darwaja. Kaun hai waha?
Author's POV: Then Roja, Nas, Ara and Mee start the speakers.
Roja: *whispering* Ab maza ayega. Chalo chalte hai.
Mee: Ha chlo chale.
Nas: Party karte haina.
Ara: Par kaha?
Nas: Ria, Ara aur Meelee tumlog hamare room mai aaja. Mere pass kuch snacks hai usse party kar lenge.
Mee: Mere pass bhi hai.
Ara: Ha aur mere pass juices hai. (Sarab nahi abhi ye log under age hai 🙂)
Roja: Bohot acche chalo.
Ara: Ha ha chalo.
*They left*
Author's POV: Nonu started panicking. He tried to cover his ears but the sound was so loud that it had no effect. He shouted for help but no one heard it. A flashback started to appear. It was the time of diwali and a boy was crying beside a woman that was laying dead. Back to normal. Then he had no choice but to call someone. He took out his phone and with his shaky hands he called a random person.
??: Hello.
Nonu: H-He-lp.
??: Hello kaha ho tum? Are you alright?
Nonu: Sto-Storage. P-please he-help ahhhh.
??: H-Hello, hello.
*Call ends*

(I know you guys have already guessed who the person is)

Yn: Oh shit shayad Nischay khatare mai hai. Mujhe jaldi se jaana hoga. *She rushed towards the storage*
*She reached the storage and opened the door*

Yn pov: When I opened the door, I saw Nischay hugging his knees shivering. And that sight really broke my heart.
Yn: *rushed towards him* Nischay Nischay kya tu thik hai.?Chalo yaha se chalo. *She helps him getting up and takes her outside the room*
Yn: Chalo yaha betho. Tu-tu thik hai.
Nonu: *Was silent and only shivering*
Yn: Nischay kuch bol. P-Pani laun? Tu yahi ruk mein abhi pani leke aati hun. *Gets up*
Nonu: *pulls her back and hugs her* P-please mujhe chor ke maat jao. Please.
Yn: *feels a lil uncomfy but keeps quit because it was not the right time* Calm down calm down mein kahi nahi jaa rahi.
Nonu: *still breathing heavily*
Yn: Nischay sant ho jao. 🥺 *Starts tearing up seeing his condition* Accha mein ek gana sunoun?. *Starts singing*
(Btw the song 👇)

Author's POV: While listening to the song, little by little Nonu started to calm down. His head was lying on Yn's chest and yn was stroking his hairs. After sometime Nonu drifted to sleep or just say passed out.

Yn pov: I guess I should call Suraj uncle. *Calls him*
Su: Hello.
Yn: Hello uncle.
Su: Kya huwa beta itni raat ko phone kar rahe ho?
Yn: Uncle wo. *Explains everything but not "the plan" part*
Su: Kya!! Mein abhi aa raha hun, t-tum uska khayal rakhna.
Yn: Thik hai uncle. *Call ends*