O n e

Alice

Alice

"Roseie,I am going.I can't stay here!"I called for my best friend.But she was almost drowned into alcohol.We are in a club.Actually She dragged me here.Ew,I hate this place.Some were dancing,Some were drinking,Some were doing dirty stuff.But I didn't drink anything as I can't tolerate.
Roseie again showed me her infamous puppy eyes & started whining, " Please,Just for some moments.pleaseeee!"
I rolled my eyes,"You're saying it till I told you to go home."
"Please,please,please!"
I sighed,"Fine!But for 20 minutes straight."I glared at her.She smiled & went away.
I again ordered a glass of orange juice & Started investigate sharply what the barman is mixing.I mean someone also can mix something in my drink.The man handed me my glass & I started drinking.I jolted up feeling a touch in my shoulder & saw a boy is pulling my next chair to sit.I didn't look.

"Hello,beautiful." He tried to flirt.
I looked at him,"Hello old man." I smiled innocently.
He widened his eyes,"What did you say?"
I mentally rolled my eyes,"I understand, an old person can't hear.It's okay."
By now he was burning in rage, "You should do your eye check up."He tried to play & I also tried to play along," I already went there three days ago."
He scoffed & said,"Then why can't you see the handsomeness in face,baby?"
I pouted angrily,"Am I your wife's newborn baby?Why are you calling me baby?"
He smirked & said,"So my baby is innocent.Don't worry I can teach you many thing."
I scoffed loudly looking at him."First,I am not your child nor your wife's.Second,I go to my school - college for learning & I do have teachers to teach me.Moreover my dad already teached me half of my things in my childhood."
"So-"
"Get up from here!Don't you have wife or girlfriend waiting for you.What are you doing here?"I asked.
" It's none of your business."He said.
"Didn't you call me your baby,a few moments ago?& doesn't a child has all rights to ask her father a question?" I also threw.
"God,please shut up!" With that he went away."Good for you." I mumbled.I checked my watch.2 minutes left to be 20 minutes.I got up from my seat & started going towards the crowd,searching for Roseie.I found her dancing with a man.I went near them & snatching her hand from the tight hold.I drangged her outside.She was still dumbfounded.We reached infront of our car.
"What is it,Alice?"
"It's already 20 minutes." I said as I opend the car door & sat on the driver seat.She sighed & sat with me in the passenger sit.I started the car.
"So?" she started.
"So?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Did you meet anyone?" She asked with a smirk plastered on her lips.
"Hm.With an ugly ass."I replied focusing on my driving.
" Eh!How can you say ugly ass?He is extremely handsome."She said.
"Ok." I said.
I drove the car infront of Rosie's house.She got off & waved at me,"Bye Alice.See you tomorrow."
Then something clicked onto my mind.I quickly started the car & drove to my house in fast speed.My mind was blank.I couldn't feel anything.I parked the car in the parking area.I ran to my house & went to upstairs to the room.The room which was made for 'Memory'.
I pushed the door inside as I let myself in.It was clean.I always make sure it is clean.The photos which were hanging on the wall,brought tears in my eyes.It's the room which was full of photos, cards,paintings & many other usual things.I sat on the floor as my legs gave up.All the bitter & sweeter memory flashed infront of me.
Tomorrow,21 September.The Black Day for me.