Two

Stepping onto the ground of 'The Orphange' I saw kids were playing in the big yard.As soon as a little girl saw me,she shouted, "Aliiiiii". I gave my widest smile as all of them ran towards me noticing me.They all hugged me tightly.I almost forgot than I am gonna disappear.I kissed all of their cheeks.

" How are you kiddos?" I asked.
They all answered in unison."Fine!""What about you?"
I answered,"Eww!Am I dreaming cause I am seeing a bunch of Angeles.You kids are so cute.Anyway,I am fine. But Now more fine after meeting you all." "Now,Let's go inside.Shall we?"
They nodded.We head to the inside."Where is aunty?" Anty is the caretaker here.I also got reply."She is in the kitchen."I then went to the kitchen to find anty was cooking.
"Anty!" I voiced out leaning on the door.She turned around."Omg,dear!you're here?" "Yes." I said as I hugged her.She is like a mother figure to me.Same goes for her.She treats me like her daughter.

"How have you been,aunt?"
"I am good.What about you?"She asked.
" Me too!"
"You go first.Kids are probably waiting for their sister." She Smile at me.
"Hehe.You also come." with that I again went to the kids.
We played till 7.We gossiped about many things.Also I finished dinner.