Nighttime - Daichi Sawamura x Reader

This is another request and I'm so sorry it took so long for me to write!

This is going to be a male reader and a lemon so very mature themes!

Requested by @randomnamenottaken (this took so long I'm so sorry)

Anime is Haikyuu!! Streaming on Crunchyroll and more.

Enjoy
__________________

You and Daichi had known each other for quite some time, since your first year of junior high.

From the same junior high, you both met again at the same high school.

During your first year, you were the one that pressured Daichi into trying out for the schools volleyball team.

Daichi had forced you to try out with him, he was amazing at volleyball in your eyes. You were a solid player, not too good not too bad.

Daichi had landed the position of a wing spiker and you had made the team as a setter.

By the time the 3rd year rolled around Daichi was the captain of the volleyball team and you decided to be a manager of the team.

From then on you two made a couple of different friends in the volleyball team, and it was the best thing that had ever happened to you.

"Y/n water!" Coach Ukai shouted at you from the bench, though you were sitting literally right next to him.

You nodded and stood up with a huge carton, handing reusable waters to the sweaty players on the court.

"Thanks Y/n!" Hinata exclaimed quickly taking the water and gouging it down. The rest of the players let out exhausted 'thank yous' as you smiled at them.

"No problem everyone," you waved them off and were on your way back to the hard bench.

However, Coach Ukai ended up calling you. "Y/n, can you swap with Kageyama for a second, I wanna show him your play." The older man was rubbing his chin thinking of the small playful game everyone had.

Kageyama appeared dumbfounded at the proposal of Ukai.

"I don't mind but it looks like Kageyama does." You pointed at the younger teenager, he looked defeated.

"Kageyama go ahead and sit in the bench and watch closely how Y/n sets." Ukai didn't give Kageyama a chance to protest and threw you a red jersey that they were practicing with.

You nodded as Kageyama slowly made his way to the bench.

"Yeah! We can finally play together again without bokeyama!" Hinata jumped up super high and shifted his arms out for you to give him a double high five.

You laughed and saw the rest of the team, the one you noticed more was Daichi.

You smiled at him and he smiled back, and the game commenced.

_______________

About two weeks passed and the Karasuno boys volleyball team was ready to start their training camp with Nekoma and Fukurodani.

They were both very good schools both in academics and athletics so they had trained hard to win the training camp position.

"Water break!" A whistle blew and the part of your team that was on the court came huffing and puffing to get some much needed water.

The team came at you, grabbing one of the fresh cold waters you had just gone out and fetched with the other teams managers.

It made you smile seeing how excited they all were to play volleyball and make new friends with the other teams.