Chapter 10: I'll Miss You

The Eagle flew over the plains, Armitox in its talons. He spotted Kion's golden pelt, and dropped Armitox from the sky.

Kion was walking, when he heard something drop, and a hiss. Kion looked around, and saw a snake.

Kion backed away. He didn't know where this snake had come from, or what it was going to do.

Before Kion could even blink, the snake bit his leg. The snake quickly slithered away.

Kion was confused for a second. Then, his body didn't feel right. He felt numb. Kion couldn't hold himself up, and collapsed to the ground. He tried to stand up, but his body wouldn't move.

"Well well well..." Ivor grinned evilly. "If it isn't Kion, lion of the prophecy," MacGyver smirked.

Kion growled at them. "You are going to be in a world of pain," MacGyver laughed. Kion could only growl.

MacGyver closed his eyes. Suddenly, Kion started to move. "What's going on!" Kion shouted.

Ivor smirked. He knew exactly what MacGyver was planning.

Kion was now standing. Kion then started to bite his leg. His bite kept getting harder and harder.

In Kion's mind all he was thinking was, "How is this possible! Why am I biting my own leg!"

Kion yowled in pain as he heard a snap from his leg. He tried to keep his leg off the ground, but it was forced down, and Kion didn't know why.

Kion roared in pain. Ivor laughed evilly. Kion then started walking to a tree. He kept roaring in pain, but he wouldn't stop walking.

Kion then ran, and crashed into the tree. He yowled. His snapped leg hurt immensely, and now his body was being beat up.

Kion kept getting slammed into the tree, his body aching. Then, there was a pop in his shoulder. "ROARRR!" Kion roared as loudly as he could, but he couldn't do anything else.

MacGyver opened his eyes, and Kion's body collapsed to the ground. He cried in pain.

"His leg is broken, his body is beaten up, and his shoulder is out of place. He isn't going to be following us," MacGyver smirked. He, Ivor, Armitox, and the Eagle kept walking to the tree.

Kion layed there, his body screaming in pain. Kion never cried, but now he was. Tears escaped his eyes. He couldn't take the pain he was feeling.

Kion felt a soft paw under his chin. He looked up and saw Sarabi. She was glowing, literally.

"G-Grandmother?" Kion managed to say. Sarabi had tears in her eyes, "My poor grandson. I'm sorry this happened to you."

Sarabi put her paw on Kion's head. He heard a pop, and the pain from his leg, and body went away.

Kion stood up, staring at his grandmother, "H-How are you here!" Sarabi had sorrow in her eyes, "I passed away Kion." Kion stared at her in disbelief, "NO! NO YOU DIDN'T!" "I did Kion."

Kion ran up and hugged the spirit of his grandmother, "I never said goodbye!" He cried. "You can now," Sarabi smiled.

"I Love you grandma," Kion cried. "Kion don't cry. I'm with Mufasa now. That's all I ever wanted," Sarabi put her paw on Kion's cheek, and gently wiped away his tears.

Kion hugged her again, "I will miss you." Sarabi hugged him back, "I'm going to miss you too." Kion no longer felt his grandmother in his grasp. She was gone.

Kion wiped away the rest of his tears, "I'll make you proud." Kion continued walking to the tree, but winced every couple steps because of the pain in his once broken leg.