Rewrite

I feel as though this story didn't start as strong it could have, so I'm gonna rewrite this. I'll release the unfinished version this storys chapter one. The new story is titled

The Day My Life Changed (aot)

The bloodcurdling screams soon silenced as a young 12 yo stood in the middle of was once what he called home. Y/n fell to his knees and began to cry. Until a piece of debris hit him on the side of the head.

???: "Go fight, I'll check for any survivors!"
He looked up for a brief moment and spotted who would be the one and only Ervin Smith, the commander of the scout regiment. He then saw a titan sneaking up behind her. His vision then faded to black.

Ervin pov:

After I ordered Levy and her Squad to kill all of the nearby titans, I started checking to see if anyone could have been trapped under the smashed buildings. I wasn't paying attention, until I felt the ground quake under me. I turned to see a large titan approaching behind me. I grabbed my blades, before another titan ran from my left to confront the 15 metre, but this one was different. It was a 12 metre with crow colored hair, exposed black flesh, and a more muscular build compared to the pure titan.

 It was a 12 metre with crow colored hair, exposed black flesh, and a more muscular build compared to the pure titan

3rd person

The new titan stopped, and the pure titan turned it's attention to the muscular titan. The pure titan roared, as the larger titan side bashed it's skull, before stomping it's face, killing it. More pure titans titans walked towards the muscular titan, beginning to swarm and eat it.
One titan turned around and reached its hand out to grab before it's eyes, arm, and nape were sliced, and it was killed.

Levy sliced the napes of the pure titans, all but one Levy was about to kill it, when Ervin intervened. The muscular titan sucker punched it in the face, before grabbing it by the leg and slamming it to the ground 4 times. The titan then fell to its knees, and began evaporating. Levy and Ervin watched as a body came out of the titans nape.

Levy and Ervin dragged the boy to their wagon, as they began riding back to their base.

Flashback

Y/n and his parents were eating dinner at the table, when there was a knock on the door. His dad went to answer the door, and after talking to the man, his dad walked back to Y/n, and asked if he wanted to go with him to Shiganshina District while he helped their garrison regiment with cannon duty, due to an increase in titan activity. y/n would later realize going with his dad to Shiganshina would completely change his life.