THREE

written by milliondreams2k

Maziah couldn't understand how fast him and Romeo got so acquainted. How close they were getting. Such short time.

Last night sounded so convincing to ask him about his lingerie but that would just be weird and gay. He didn't wanna ask him anymore just because it's his business, but he didn't really like the idea that Romeo got anything bad going on.

When Maziah woke up his body was sore and he stretched making a moan. He looked up and saw Romeo snoring sound asleep.

Maziah slightly smiled and his heart fluttered as he saw the light hitting the side of Romeo's face making a beautiful sight, allowing him to look like an angel.

He couldn't understand his feelings, but all he knew is that it felt good, he really met him a week ago but he feels like they've talked for a minute.

He got up slowly as his body was sore from sleeping on the floor. He went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror with the sunlight. Jayce didn't really lay no damages. Romeo was different though.

Maziah started to recount the violence from last night due to the Autumn situation, it made him feel guilty. How could he do this to his best friend, he really messed his face up too. He had no right to put his hands on Jayce.. but Jayce had no right to put his hands on Romeo.

It was just a messed up situation. He might have lost his best friend. Just because he couldn't be a good friend and keep his dick in his pants.

And after how he handled Jayce, he knew he would never forgiven by Jayce.

It's like that saying goes however.. it is what it is.

Maziah grabbed his toothpaste and began to brush his teeth, he noticed the little scar under his eye but that was nothing.

-

Romeo woke up with the sun in his face, he rubbed his eyes tiredly as he got up from the bed. He remembered how Maziah let him sleep in his bed, it caused flutters in his stomach.

He opened the door and smelled food. He went to the bathroom and did his business before walking down the stairs tiredly.

He smiled as he saw Maziah with his music playing dancing slightly while making scrambled eggs.

"Good morning, someone is happy." Romeo laughed when Maziah got slightly started.

Maziah turned down the music and smiled. "Good morning." Maziah served the food on the plate and he handed it to Romeo. "Thank you but you didn't have to. I thought you didn't really have food."

"Yes I did have to. I went out while you was sleeping and got some small groceries. I have money saved up so." He only really went out to buy the food for Romeo, he wanted him to have a good morning with good food.

"Hey, you know we're gonna see Jayce and Autumn at school, you gonna keep it gangsta?" Romeo asked taking a bite into his bacon.

"I hope, I fucked shit up man." Maziah sighed sitting down at the kitchen counter in front of Romeo.

"I'll drive us, you can borrow some of my clothes for school." Romeo smiled at that. "Well thanks dude." Maziah smiled softly. "Yea." He said in a soft tone in reply.