FOUR

written by milliondreams2k

Maziah woke up abruptly when he heard banging at the door, he didn't know who it could, the police? his dad? who?

He ran down the stairs in his boxers and opened the door, there stood Romeo soaking wet from the rain and wet tears rolling down his eyes.

Even before Maziah could ask anything Romeo lunged out and hugged him tightly, his wet arms around Maziah's torso.

Maziah cuffed his arms around him tightly and held him strongly even ignoring the cold wet water dripping on his bare feet.

Romeo sniffling pulled away and looked up at Maziah. "Is it okay if I stay the night?" Romeo asked while his voice broke. "Yea." Maziah replied simply before shutting the front door.

They both walked upstairs and locked the bedroom door. Romeo got undressed revealing his lingerie, at that point he didn't care anymore he just wanted to sleep. The sight would've made Maziah feel things but he couldn't when all he could focus on was all those bruises.

Romeo cuddled up in bed under the blanket shivering. Maziah began to set his little fort on the floor before Romeo stopped him. "Sleep with me tonight. Please." Romeo pleaded, Maziah obliged.

He hoped next to him in the bed and was turned away. "Please hold me." Romeo said with a voice crack sounding like he wanted to cry.

Maziah looked at him for a moment before cuffing him from behind. Romeo cuffed his hand into Maziah's and sighed as tears fell from his eyes.

"I'm tired." Romeo said simply before closing his eyes. "Me too." Maziah said before shutting his eyes and holding Romeo tighter.

Nothing was to be discussed, just compassion needed to be a priority.

Time will always reveal what you mean to someone, Romeo means a lot to Maziah already.

-

Romeo woke up in Maziah's arms, he could practically taste his morning breathe and it made him feel gross. He looked up at the sleepy boy holding him tightly even in his sleep.

Romeo began to think of what it would be like to date him, should he jump ship and date him? He's never dated a guy but Romeo could teach him how to love one? But how could he when he doesn't even know how to love himself.

Everytime Romeo began to think about this situation it would make his head hurt.

He sighed before realizing he was cuddled up with Maziah in his lingerie. He got embarrassed. He looked down at the floor and his clothes still looked wet from the rain last night.

Romeo looked at Maziah's clock, two hours before school. He detached Maziah's arms from his body and got up slowly from the bed going to Maziah's closet and putting on some of Maziah's pajamas and a shirt that was a little oversized.

He looked over to Maziah and walked his way to the bathroom.

-

Maziah soon woke up to the sun in his face.
He saw that Romeo was nowhere to be found.

He got up and walked around not caring about being in his boxers. He walked downstairs and saw Romeo laying on the couch looking up at the ceiling.