Falling for wrong man ❤.

Part 1

"Hello , who's there" . Priya said over the call.

" Hello priya mam, it's a remainder call for you , that at 2 in the afternoon, you're having an interview with simi garewal at D 6 studios " priya's secretary told her about her todays schedule.

" Thank you jenny for informing me, it almost slipped my mind , call the director and cast and tell them that today i won't be coming to shoot as i have to go for interview "

" Okey mam , thank you " jenny replied.

............

Priya choose to get ready for the interview keeping all the work aside and wore her beautiful white color saree with pink and white border and hair tied in side bun with a nude and natural makeup in her face...

........

Though its already afternoon now so she made her way towards filmcity

Priya is extremely private person , she doesn't share her life with anyone... priya is a big Indian television star and have achieved milestones in her career ...and though in her entire carrier she has given a alot of interviews but she know that today her past will be dug again.. though she have delayed to talk with simi since long time ...but its high time now to face her as she's her friend so she have to make time for her now ...

And she knows this question will definitely be asked to her... she a woman who never got married...its not that she doesn't got good proposals but it's her choice offcourse , and she doesn't find anyone compatible exceptt that one person..but shes happy in her life ...its never like that marriage is essential to complete one's life ...she's full of life , cheerful, living her life in her own terms...
.........

Priyya walked down the stairs annd everyone was just awstuck with the beauty in fornt of their eyes

" hello priya " simi said taking her in hug ..

Taking their respective places opposite to each other simi said,

" its so great to have you here priya , so finally you made a time for me"

" It's nothing like that dear , its my pleasure also to be here" priya said with her every charming smile.

" so, how does it feels to be the one and only everybody's favorite Priya Sharma" simi asked .

" You know simi , its just like a dream or fairytale...as i told you earlier also , i am very simple person who always dreamed for a simple life, but god has been very kind to me , that i got love of millions of people " priya replied.

" yahh offcourse i know, but still i want to ask , when we met last time in a interview before 10 years , you were a little naughty, childishh ,with full of life and curiosity, so does that child inside you died , because now i see you a completely different person , who's fully mature , the diva , "