StormChasing

This is the cover of one of my OC's, Storm. I am still hesitant if I want to post his story at all, but It all depends on what y'all think I should do. I wont say much yet, but there will be minor cursing in this, but that's as bad as it gets. Its a AU of the Wings of Fire universe, although not much is different in the way the dragon tribes act. This will take place (as of right now) 100% on Pyrrhia, so no SilkWings, no HiveWings, and no LeafWings. That's all I'm going to say for now.

Storm has felt like his whole life was mocking him. His didn't know anything about his real father, and his mother was hardly ever home, but when she was she always avoided him. His step-father was terrible, making his home life a misery. School wasn't much better, his teachers favoring the dragnets who were jerks towards him. However, on his 5th birthday, things took a sudden, horrifying change.

With the help of a demon he is now stuck with forever, Storm decided that he is going to change things. He had no appeal to being the good guy or the hero, but he did know some dragons deserved to suffer. 

And he intended to make them. 

There is a bit on info on these characters on my YouTube, so you can check that out as well.