"It's not like you care." (Sanders Sides)

Ship: Logince

Trigger warnings: Self harm, bullying? I guess thats the word you'd use, Self hatred, suicidal ideation

Au: None

Logan was tired. So, so, tired. He just wanted to go to his room. At least it was quiet there, and the only person who could hurt him, physically or mentally, was himself. He didn't want to deal with the others ignoring him. He didn't want to deal with Roman and Virgil (And Remus or Janus b if theyre there) blatantly insulting him to his face, or the way Patton would try to hide his laugh and then pretend that he thought what they were doing wasn't polite.

He tried to say something, anything, to at least get them back on track, but immediately got interrupted. He tried again, but even Thomas told him he needed to just let them talk. This happened. Every. Fucking. Time.

Roman often called him rude names, some of which genuinely hurt him to the core.

Virgil would tell him he wasn't needed in certain discussions, and insult him when he didn't take his side.

Patton enabled all of this, sometimes even joining in on the so called "jokes".

He was exhausted. He hated himself for not doing something to stand up for himself. He hated himself for being unable to help Thomas. He hated himself because they treated him so horribly.

But they were his friends, weren't they? He couldn't hate them for what they said. But he hated himself for how he felt when they said it.

Logan sunk out after one last attempt at helping the conversation move forward got him yelled at.

He couldn't help it, he was angry, and in pain. He needed something to take that away.

((This would start with Roman going to his room to apologize or the sides re-summoning him when they realize they need his help or that they hurt him))