This is Home (It)

I love the idea of Stan making/writing, and/or covering songs-

Same for Richie but this is trans Stan because yes-

Also that idea really isn't in this prompt I just added it for fun, but really it's just me projecting onto Stan the things that I envision (and go through) in the song

Ship: Stan x Any loser(s) (A will stand for whoever he is shipped with, even if its multiple people)

Trigger warnings: Transphobia (internal and from other people) depression, anxiety, ptsd, insecurity and dysphoria, overstimulation, insomnia

Au: Autistic and trans Stan.  Stan was caught in the deadlights, not Beverly. And Stan wasn't out yet during the events of It Chapter One, so he was still feminine presenting.

Stan wasn't a happy person. Even as a child, he was calm and serious, and almost overly sacastic (It was interesting, to say the least, for his teachers to teach him) Especially after fighting that damn clown, he found that it was hard to enjoy his life. He guessed he'd rather that then be a happy person to begin with and have his life fall apart from there.

He wasn't sure why the losers kept him around, especially A. He wasn't mentally sound, as far as he was concerned. But he figured as soon as he could get out of this damn town, hopefully with A, and possibly the rest of the losers, he could get the help he needed. He could escape.

He cut off his hair, after questioning Beverly on how she did hers, and how people had reacted. This was when he still thought he was a girl. Then he realized that no, in fact, he was a boy. A boy named Stan. That was also when he started to dress how he felt, wearing button ups and jeans and finding ways to flatten his chest without having it be too noticeable to his parents. Maybe when he left Derry he could get surgery.

Stan's anxiety grew worse as time went on. Every time he closed his eyes he saw that damn clown. He remembered being taken, watching and struggling as it had opened its mouth, revealing the deadlights to him. And now, even simply being in class was too much. The voices too loud, the lights too bright, his clothes constricting even though they fit loosely. He struggled to focus. He much too often zoned out, never really in the moment.

His eyes held secrets that no one could uncover. Seeing the deadlights had changed him. He would likely not recover from that trauma. He would never tell of the horrors he'd seen.

And Bowers' gang. Even after Bowers had been arrested, even after Patrick died, Victor and Belch were unrelenting. They'd found new goons to torment people. And seeing how he was Jewish, trans, and quite awfully quiet, he seemed the perfect target. But they weren't the only ones to make fun of him for things out of his control. It seemed the entire school, staff and all, were out to get him.

Other than the losers. The losers were so kind. A was so kind. Even when they picked on him, it held no venom. No bite. The losers stood up for him even when he didn't have the energy or drive to stick up for himself.

He always had a place with the losers.  They welcomed him.