entry 1

Dear diary, today it's me and my brother's first day at our new school. I'm kind of nervous, but he's really excited. He noticed how nervous I was and reassured me. Now, I don't feel as nervous. My mom took a picture of us and after that, she dropped us off at our new school. It was pretty big and there were a lot of students. I dropped my brother off at his class and he gave me a good luck kiss on my forehead. My brother is so cute and sweet, he's definitely going to be popular in his class. I went to my class and saw a blonde person waving at me. I waved back and they motioned to the seat next to them. I pointed at myself, confused about what they meant. They nodded with a smile on their face as they patted the seat next to them. I walked over to them and sat down on the seat. They gave me a toothy smile and they had a gap in their teeth. "Hey there! I'm [SH]!" I smiled back. Their hair was in a ponytail, they were quite short with a slightly curvy body, and they had freckles all over their body. They looked rather pretty. "I'm [AM]. It's nice to meet you." [\]'s smile grew as they gave me a wide, closed-eye smile and tilted their head. "Hey [\]! And person I don't know...?" [/] made an 'O' shape with their lips and then they smiled again. "This," They gestured toward me. "Is [AM]!" I waved shyly. The other person looked similar to [\], but their hair was slightly shorter, they were slightly taller and skinnier, and they had fewer freckles. They smiled at me and waved back. "I'm [/], [\]'s twin! Nice to meet you!" They sat next to me and gave me a toothy smile. They had a gap in her teeth, just like [\]. I smiled back. I really liked them. They were very nice and they both looked quite cute. I really hope that we can be friends. Oh, I gotta go, class is about to start. Goodbye, diary!