entry 2

Dear diary, today I met someone new. They were pretty intimidating and kind of scared me at first, but they were actually really nice. I didn't get their name, though. They had a really nice voice, and they were with two other people. Our meeting went like this, I was walking to my math class when I bumped into them. I apologized profusely because I was scared they would beat me up after I bumped into them, but they just smiled and said that it was okay. The other two people were watching us. One of them waved. They had a smirk on their face and they had black hair with blue undertones. The other had strawberry blonde hair and looked to be about my age. They were all very attractive and my face felt warm. The person I bumped into then asked if I was okay. I said yes and then they smiled at me. My face got even warmer, and I could've sworn my face turned red. I then remembered that I had to go to class. I said my goodbyes and walked to my class. [\] and [/] were there waiting for me. I guess they noticed my red face and ears and they both smirked. They started asking me what happened and I tried to explain that nothing happened, but they didn't believe me. I then told them what had happened and they both giggled. Before we could talk more, the teacher came in. We finished our class and promised to talk to each other the next time we see each other. Oh, my next class is about to start, I should probably get going. Goodbye, diary.