Author's note

Now before you start reading this story I'll like:
1) to thank you for choosing to read this story.
2) to inform you that there are some themes in this book that might trigger some readers, there's a mild mention of a panic attack once in the book, and some other stuff that i really do not know how to trigger warn about (like a little non-con).
3) to inform you that I do not and will not condone hate comments, though i appreciate constructive criticism
4) to also inform you that English is not my first language, so i apologize for Any grammatical errors or wrong use of tenses, and repetitive words.
5) to also inform you that all art including the cover art of this book does not belong to me, unless stated otherwise.
6) this is my first book so i do hope you tap that little start there for me please, to encourage me to continue.
7) I'll probably be posting regularly and if this book is not updated in up to a week, it probably means i died, (hehehe).
8) I'll also like to inform all of you to have fun, reading.
9) and if there are kind and artistic souls here who make Fanart, and you decide to make fanarts for this book (I'll be very honoured, thank you in advance) pls tag this book and me too please, I'll like to see how you guys think they look.

THANK YOU FOR READING 😊