PIZZA

I went downstairs to the kitchen since maids are not supposed to come on weekends. I have never cooked before so both I and Azalea are actually just trying different concoctions. it's not as if I'm hungry, I didn't really need food to survive, when I'm in demon form. But eating food all the time gets you addicted, and i need to eat every three days if I'm in human form.
An hour later, the kitchen didn't even look like a kitchen anymore.
there were burnt pots, pans and plates everywhere, flour was scattered on the floor and the ceiling right above the gas cooker was burnt. there was even two burnt aprons on the floor.'sigh, what kind of mess is this' Azalea asked 'what sort of question is that, we made it together' I was also equally shocked at what the kitchen was reduced into. 'thank god Lexus is in his study...'. "what happened here" I heard his voice, I turned around to see Lexus standing at the kitchen entrance with a horrified expression 'you just had to open your big mouth Azalea' I said 'sorry' she didn't sound apologetic, at all. "nothing" I sang as I made my way towards him, I tried pushing him out the kitchen but he just dodged me and entered. He walked around inspecting the damages I had done to the poor kitchen "what were you even trying to cook" he asked, exasperated. he turned to look at me "pizza" I said, by then my cheeks are already burning red in embarrassment, what kind of lady didn't know how to cook.
"there are a lot of things wrong with your reasoning right now, you could have just gone to Azkalor there will definitely be maids there, or just ask Azalea to tell you how to produce food out of thin air, now that i say that, why didn't Azalea do that and also what is macaroni doing in a pizza" he bent down slightly and picked up a packet of macaroni "I don't know" I whispered, I wanted the earth to swallow me right now. He looked at me and must have realized I'm about to cry, he dropped the macaroni on the counter and quickly walked towards me "don't cry darling, let's make your pizza together" he said hurriedly "OK" I pretended to sniff my nose. He flicked his fingers and the kitchen was once again a kitchen. And that's how we spent the next
hour making pizza together.'what a surprise I never thought I would be making pizza with the demon king' I giggled, Lucien gave me a puzzled look and I just shrugged.