AMBUSHED

★★a year★★
"IZABETH, LAZERA, AZARETH AND ROHAN WHERE THE AZKALOR IS MY RICE, ICE CREAM, POPCORN, PANCAKE AND
WATERMELLON" Anita screamed.
It was a very funny sight, too see two pairs of couples running front and back from their mistresses room. Azareth and Lazera had gotten married last year, it was a triple wedding because Rohan and Izabeth wanted to also get married on the same day as Azareth and Lazera and Lucien thought it was only fit that they also had traditional demon wedding, even though they already had a human court wedding. So all three of them got married on the same day.
★★★
'I want pizza' Azalea whined "PIZZA" I screamed to one of the unknown maids around me, she clapped her hands and a pizza appeared, I ravished the delicious junk food and burped not so elegantly at the end, by then my four companions had already returned with my crazy request. I mixed rice and popcorn and every time I ate a spoon I would also follow it with a scoop of ice cream, I finished eating about thirty minutes later "leave" I ordered all the maids I wasn't so acquainted with out of the room "I want to go to earth" I said looking at my friends, we had become closer over the years "I guess, but we should inform his majesty" Azareth said, Azareth ended up being the most responsible of the five of us, which isn't really that surprising
"okay"
'Hubby, we are going back to Earth'
'Okay love, be careful and stay near Azareth and Rohan'
'Love you' 'Love you to'
"Okay let's go" "icteva" izabeth says, teleporting us to Lexus manor. Lucien had announced me as his wife two years ago, there was a lot of hustle and bustle, assassination attempts and sluts upon sluts to deal with there was so much unnecessary drama from the mortals, my family also had the audacity to try and establish connections with me again but I took care of them.
"Let's go to McDonald's" I said
"Sure, you girls meet us in the garage in ten minutes" Rohan smiled and dragged Azareth with him to the underground garage "okay I want a pink summer dress, and a pink hair band "inbartanmun" Lazera incanted and my stuffy gown changed into the more comfortable choice of clothing I had just said.They also changed their clothes and we headed down stairs.
We found that they had chosen a black Toyota Prado Highlander, we ladies packed ourselves in the back seat, because just like our childish Izabeth, our childish Rohan called shotgun first.
We arrived at McDonald twenty minutes later, as we walked in I searched for a familiar blonde head, I saw her waving at me "Hi Angela" I skipped up to her, before I could take a seat Azareth and Rohan had placed me behind them and are glowering at Angela while Angela's guards, who I'm pretty sure are Sainteens glowered back "calm down" the both of us said in union "this is wrong your majesty you shouldn't be meeting a Sainteen  especially without the Lord's knowledge because I'm very sure you didn't include meeting a sainteen when you told him you are going out" Lazera said, glaring daggers at the smiling Sainteen  queen "we are gathering attention, I order the four of you with my power as the alpha female and Queen to not mention anything to Lucien and leave immediately, wait for me outside" I ordered, since I couldn't use my demonic energy I had to use the natural compelling force lower demons had for their superiors.
They looked hurt and I knew they had every right to be, we are friends, and friends don't compel Their friends. but I'm desperate, Lucien would be very angry and the fact that half of my decisions were being made by my pregnancy-hormonic brain, if that's even a word, isn't helping "Yes your majesty" they answered coldly and walked out "leave this queen and don't mention anything to Alexander" Angela said in a melodic voice and I guess she is using holy power, they bowed and left, As if in a trance. "so why did you want to see me" Angela asked curiously "just wanted to see you, and tell you I'm pregnant" I smiled and she a squealed "how long"
"Three years"
"What and you're telling me now" she looked upset
"sorry you know communicating with you is difficult, even sending a message to you, to come see me secretly was so hard"
"Well I also have something to say, I'm pregnant to" she announced
"What, wow, how long..." Before I could finish my sentence i felt a very evil aura, I looked at the front door, some people had just burst in and are heading for us, I smell rouge demons and fallen sainteens "Angela run" I whisper screamed we ran out of the restaurant, I'm sure the humans are wondering what the hell is wrong with us "Lazera, Izabeth…" we see all four of them collapsed by the car "Angela please help transfer them to Lexus manor" I pleaded as we stopped by the car "go to Lexus manor" she sang, the car and the four of them were enveloped in a white sheen of light and then they disappeared "now what do we do" I said as we ran down the street "I can teleport us to Lexus manor and then go to Nirtana from there, since Sainteens  can use holy power even when pregnant"
"but that isn't safe, what if Lucien is there we could start a war, your husband would think we kidnapped you, and what will you tell him?,"no i just came to meet Anita", that'll just make things worse, I think I might have to use demonic energy"
"No, don't you dare, you are in the most delicate part of your pregnancy, I think we might have to call our mates" she said as she pulled me down to dodge a stun needle that was thrown at us "and we better do it fast before the puni…"
'Punishment' the annoying eerie voice screamed, I'm sure Angela's had also activated because we both screamed in pain, and I had a feeling this punishment spell is bigger than the last two, much bigger.
We fell on our knees and cried out in pain, by then we were already surrounded "oh it seems like two girls have been very naughty" A lady with milky white hair dirty green eyes and a manic smile cooed "let us go" I said, through gritted teeth "no darling, you see we need you to come with us, we need to draw your mates out and kill them" the Lady laughed crazily at the end.
The humans walking around acted like they couldn't see us and I was even more shocked when a lady walked through us, like we're ghost or something and if I wasn't in mortal danger I'd have been very excited.
"what did you do" Angela growls "we simply casted a ghosting spell" a man with orange hair said, the four people took a step closer to us 'I think we might have to fight' I told Angela telepathically 'don't use demonic energy' she answered back 'but I might have to'
'No, all we need to do is stall, our mates have probably already sensed the punishment spell activating' she sounds scared, I cut of our telepathic link and we both stood up to fight, I summoned my twin daggers, Angela summoned a white bladed kitana, we then start fighting in the middle of the side walk, as we're fighting I wonder if I had ever passed through a group of Sainteens and demons fighting, when I was still oblivious of the supernatural realm.
I'm fighting the guy with orange hair and the lady with midnight blue hair, I guessed that they are rouges. Angela is fighting the lady with milky white hair and a guy with dirty blonde hair. And we were being overpowered quickly, soon I and Angela are standing back to back 'Angela we have to change to our inner forms' I told her, if I wasn't so heavily pregnant killing them would be so easy, even at that I'm supposed to be able to kill the, it seems their level is at the level of the fifteenth duke of hell.
but that means you'll have to use demonic energy' the tone she used showed that she wasn't a fan of the idea 'but we ha...'
We both fell to the ground and screamed in pain, which could only mean one thing our mates have found us and they are extremely furious "burn" "shatter" we heard to equally cold voices spit out, two origin members caught fire while the other two froze over and shattered, but one of them made a desperate attempt at attacking me and shot a poisonous needle at me, I closed my eyes because there wasn't enough time to dodge, after two seconds I opened my eyes, and saw the needle levitating right In front of my right eye, I quickly stood up with Angela's help 'thanks for stopping the needle' I told her
'No problem'
Then we looked at our extremely angered mates "come" they both said expressionlessly, I trembled and walked up to Lucien he took my hand and the next thing I know we are back in our room in Azkalor 'don't you ever get tired of getting in trouble Azalea grumbled 'were have you been' 'Sleeping' 'sometimes I just can't with you' . I catiously watch Lucien sit on a couch in our room, his eyes slowly changed from red to golden red if that's even a colour.